Comments- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 965

You were just sitting on your couch scrolling on your phone when you got a notification that your girlfriend, Jenna, had posted on Instagram. Immediately you opened it, a smile spreading across your face as you saw the dorky pictures she had posted, a lot of them being behind the scenes stuff of 'Wednesday' and pictures with her cast members.

Even though this made you happy, that emotion was quickly replaced when you saw the comments.

User3957: omg emma and jenna would be such a cute couple

User9283: emma and jenna are looking a little cozy in that photo

User1964: I bet you that they are dating

User4958: they are for sure together

User1132: my fav couple <3

Now you knew that people shipped Emma and Jenna, I mean how could they not, they had no clue you existed. But that didn't mean it hurt any less. You set your phone down on the couch next to you and turned the TV on, hoping to drown out the intense feeling of dread that was growing in you.

After almost three hours of watching your favorite show, you didnt feel any better, so you decided you would take a shower and hope that that would revive you.

You quickly ran into your bathroom, getting undressed and stepping into the shower. The warm water flowing over your body as you tried to not overthink about earlier.

Even though you knew there was absolutely nothing going on between Emma and Jenna, it still hurt you that other people thought they were together. And of course you knew Jenna loved you and only you, but you couldnt help but wonder if she was ashamed of you. I mean the only people that know you exist in her life are her parents and some of her close friends. Before you were able to drown yourself in your own thoughts, you heard Jenna's voice.

"Hey baby, I'm home!" She yelled, followed by the sound of her keys hitting the table.

"I'm in the shower, I'll be right out." You shouted back, your words almost failing you. You quickly turned off the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel, running into your room and throwing on some sweats and a t-shirt before going out into the livingroom to see Jenna.

"There you are," she sighed, standing up from the couch, "I missed you today." She quickly wrapped her arms around your neck, and you reciprocated, placing your arms around her entire body and burying your head in her neck.

"I missed you too Jen," you whispered, holding your girlfriend tightly in your arms, afraid that if you let go she would disappear.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She cooed. She knew your body language enough to know when something was bothering you, so it didnt take her long to figure out that something wasnt right.

"Oh uhm nothing." You lied, leaning back to look at her. But unfortunately for you, she knew you were lying.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" She asked again, her voice more stern as she looked into your eyes, waiting for your response. You sighed deeply, taking a step away from her as you decided how to bring up the topic.

"I want people to know about us." You admitted, balling your sleeves in your hands and looking to the floor. "I just get so tired of seeing other people talk about how cute you are with Emma, or god forbid Percy. I mean I cant believe people still ship you with him." She gave a solemn nod at your words, and you prepared yourself for disappointment, but you were surprise.

"Okay," she said quickly, your eyes darting off of the floor and back onto her. She had a loving smile on her face as she gazed back at you.

"What?" Yous stuttered, afraid that you had heard her wrong.

"I said okay," she smiled again, stepping toward you and cupping your face in her hands. "I love you, and I'm okay with people knowing that." You smiled widely at her words, the realization setting in that people would know you as her girlfriend.

Now of course people already knew of you, you were an actress as well as music artist. It was honestly a huge shock that you and Jenna had been able to stay secret for this long.

"How about this," she continued, pulling out her phone. She spent a few moments doing something and then suddenly your phone buzzed.

@jennaortega mentioned you in a post

You clicked on the notification and it opened to instagram, and your hear practically beat put of your chest.

It was a mirror photo of you and Jenna, the caption reading 'my baby <3 @y/n' She was swimming in one of your fairly large shirts and your hands were around her waist as you placed a kiss to her cheek.

It had been less than a minute since she posted it, but the comments came flooding in.

ememyers: two of my fav people <3

User9294: omg! Jenna and y/n

User0244: they are so cute together

User2284: did Jenna just confirm their relationship??

User1193: omg I love this so much! Best couple.

You smiled up at your girlfriend as you put your phone back into your pocket, tears beggining to form in your eyes.

"Hey, hey, dont cry." She said lightly, wrapping you in a hug. You tightened your arms around her and balled her shirt in your fists.

"I love you Jen," you smiled as you hugged her. However she suddenly pulled away, confusing you for a moment before she pressed her lips to yours in a soft kiss, her hand behind your neck. You hummed into the kiss, melting into her.

"I love you more cara mia."