No more looking: part 2- Tara Carpenter

Smut warning: All characters depicted are 18+

*************************************

"I hope you're good at being quiet."

*************************************

The smirk that appeared on her face was more than you could handle as she shoved you backwards. Now that you were fully laying down with her straddling your lap, everything processed in your head.

You finally got the girl you had been crushing on since your sophomore year of highschool, and now she was sitting on top of you, her lips on yours as her hands play with the button on your jeans.

"This okay baby?" She whispered, her lips on your jaw as she grabbed your zipper and pulled it down. You just nodded, not being able to find your words, but then she stopped. "Words or I stop."

"Yes, yes please." You pleaded, grabbing her arm and bucking up your hips, hoping she would continue. She just smiled and shook her head as she got off of you, grabbing your jeans and pulling them down.

"Come here." She smiled, placing her arms on either side of your legs. You quickly listened, sitting up and pressing your lips onto hers again as she lowered herself onto her knees. "You ready?"

"Yes Tara, please." With your words she hooked her fingers in the waistband of your panties, shimmying them down your legs in one motion.

"Promise to be quiet?" She asked lightly as she kissed your thigh, then the other, then your inner thigh. You nodded to her, making a promise you were unsure if you would actually keep. "Good girl."

You had to clasp your hand over your mouth to keep a squeal from coming out at that phrase. She just smiled against the skin of your legs as she continued to kiss all over them. She then separated your legs from one another, exposing your core to her.

Without hesitation she licked a single stripe up your slit, your hips bucking immediately as she dove back in. She was licking and sucking your clit softly, pleasuring you while also making you want more.

You whimpered into your hand as she circled your clit with her tongue, feeling her mouth on your center. "Tara please." You whispered breathlessly as your hands gripped her hair.

"You want more?" She mumbled into you, the vibrations sending a shock through you as you stifled a moan.

"Yes, yes more." You gritted through your teeth, your fingers wrapping in her hair even tighter. She smiled as she circled your entrance with a single finger, making you whimper louder than you meant to.

"Sh, quiet baby, you can do it." She whispered, placing a light kiss on your thigh. You nodded furiously as you placed both hands over your mouth, laying back.

She slid her finger into you quickly, returning her mouth to your clit, the feeling throwing you head first into pleasure. She began to slowly pump her finger in and out of your body, your hips bucking up to cause more friction.

"Mhm," she groaned into you as she continued her pace, slowly adding abother finger as your hips bucked faster and faster. She was a goddess and she knew how to perfectly push you to the edge.

Your hands gripped anything you could find, the sheets, her head, anything. You were moments away from your release, and she knew it because suddenly her movements sped up.

Her fingers curled rapidly as her lips and tongue continued, your climax washing over you quickly and without mercy.

You laid there panting as she began to slowly and lightly lick you clean, her tongue still pleasuring you whilst helping you come down from your high.

"Tara that was..." You sighed breathlessly, grabbing her head in your hands and pulling her up to you as you sat up.

Before you could finish that sentence she kissed you deeply, tasting yourself on her lips sending a groan through you.

"It was amazing baby, I know." She winked as she kissed you again. "Next time... It's my turn."

*************************

I'm SO sorry this took so long, my internet was out and I couldn't access any of my writing... So I kept it short and sweet so I could publish quickly, I'm sorry again!!