•𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓇•

"All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't."

"I think Bonnie's right," I ran to Elena and Bonnie.

"G? You too?" Elena's voice sounded disappointed that I was on Bonnie's side.

"Yes," I confirmed and stopped, when I saw Stefan's brother Damon standing in front of the road looking at me. I decided to go to him, "Go girls, I will catch up with you."
      When I was coming near him, some guy crossed my path and hid him from my sight. After this guy passed me, Damon was gone. Like a smog. How was he doing that? It was like if he could teleport himself. I looked around if anyone else had seen him, but it seemed like nobody had even noticed him. Except Caroline, who was standing a few meters away from me, looking at the same spot where Damon had stood a few moments ago.

"Caroline?" I came to her and touched her shoulder. She turned her head to me. "What are you staring at?" I asked her, wondering what her answer would be.

"Nothing, I was just thinking," she replied and I knew she had seen Damon, which, I supposed, made us the only ones. It was kind of creepy.

---------☀️---------

"A bad energy? Really Bonnie? Does it have to do something with that witchy craft?" I asked her, when she told me she had felt some bad energy from Stefan. She said it had happened when she had given him Elena's number. She had touched his hand and had felt death. The thought of Bonnie as a witch and all those things her grandma was telling her were cool, but this was literally crazy.

"No, I'm just concerned," she tried to defend herself.

"Yeah, right. Did you tell Elena?"

"Yes," she looked down on her hands.

"And? What did she say? She reacted the same way like me, didn't she?"

"She did," Bonnie looked back at me.

"See? Don't worry, Bonnie. Stefan is a nice guy and Elena is happy with him. And it's so nice to see her like that again. She's finally dating with him. They even kissed yesterday. I am so happy for her, so be you too. There's nothing wrong or 'dark' about Stefan. Believe me."

"Perhaps you're right. And perhaps you're not."

"Okay, Okay. Come on," I laughed along with her. "Look, there they are. Come on," I was taking Bonnie to Elena and Stefan.

"No, no, Jeyjey."

"Bonnie!" I was pleading her.

"I'm gonna find Caroline. She's not answering the phone," she just said and walked away. I looked at Elena and Stefan with apologizing expression and ran after her. I didn't ask her why she had done that, because she clearly had not wanted to talk to them. Well, to Stefan.
I didn't understand it. What dark could possibly be about Stefan?

---------☀️---------

"Is Elena coming?" Bonnie asked me, when we had a cheerleader training. Elena hadn't been going there since our parents had died. I, on the other hand, was still going there. It had always been a distraction for me.

"I don't know, maybe?" I replied simply and looked over to Elena, who was walking over to us. We had planned it. It was supposed to be a surprise for Bonnie. And it worked. Bonnie was jumping from happiness. I was happy too, but after Elena announced us she had planned a dinner with us and Stefan, the smile from Bonnie's face disappeared. She was coming anyway, I knew it. It was obvious the moment she started talking about Caroline. We hadn't found her in the morning. She was our leader and wasn't there yet. Plus, she hadn't been answering the phone. Me and Bonnie had texted and called her like a hundred times.