•𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℯ𝓉•

I had been in my cheerleader uniform the whole day. It was because we wanted to support our football team. It would go well if Tyler, my ex boyfriend with anger issues, didn't attack my brother Jeremy. I didn't know why. Perhaps because of Vicky again. There wasn't any other reason.
      I tried to stop them from fighting. I ran to them and attempted to pull Tyler away from my brother, "Tyler, stop!" Tyler wanted to push me away, but hit my face. I stumbled backwards.

"OMG! Georgie, are you okay?" Elena ran to me. I touched my lower lip and then pulled the hand away to see that my fingers were covered in the red liquid. Great, I should have let them be. Then I wouldn't have ended with a torn lip.

"Yes, it's okay," I assured her.

"Are you sure?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, it's fine, El. I will go take care of it," I walked past her and headed to the parking lot.

I was sure Tyler didn't do it on purpose. Since the break up, he had been trying so hard to fix everything. Though it wasn't working at all.

I was looking for the first aid kit in the trunk, when I got this feeling like somebody was standing behind me.
     I remembered the film me and Jeremy had watched recently. It had been a horror movie. I didn't like horror movies, but somehow, I had ended up watching it with him. Though I had been scared the whole time I hadn't been able to bring myself from watching it and rather go to sleep. Funny was that when the film had ended, Jeremy had had to walk me to my room. He had been so okay with it. I just couldn't understand it. He hadn't been scared even a little bit.
I was slowly turning around hoping the person wasn't a serial killer or perhaps something worse. Despite I knew there was someone behind me, I was shocked to see the person. My hand flew to my chest and I breathed out heavily, "God! You scared me. What are you doing here?" It was Damon. I didn't even know he was at the game.

He looked around like if he was searching for someone, then leaned to me and whispered, "I'm hiding from Caroline."

"And why exactly?" I whispered back. Why would be he doing that?

"I need a break. She talks more than I can listen."

"That could be a sign," I raised my eyebrows. Was he serious?

"Well, she-she's awfully young," he commented. What the hell was he talking about?

"Not much younger than you are," I pointed out. He laughed cockily, "I don't see it going anywhere in a bigger picture. I think she drives me crazy." What was he trying to achieve with this? He talked about Caroline like if he hated her. Which was ironic, since he was dating her. I couldn't listen to it anymore.

"Caroline can be really annoying sometimes, but she's my best friend and I'm not gonna listen to this anymore." I wanted to leave, but he stopped me, "Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. That's not my intention."

"Yes, it is. Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning behind everything you say."

"You're right," he smiled, "I do have other intentions. But so do you."

"Really?" I asked. I was annoyed of him already.

"I see them. You want me." I looked at him unbelievably. Was he high?

"I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. You think about me even when you don't want to think about me. I bet you even dreamed about me." I froze. I had had a dream about him. Well, it had been more like a nightmare. How could he know that?

"And right now, you wanna kiss me," he looked deeply in my eyes and leaned to me. I had a big urge to kiss him like he had said, but deep down I didn't want to. It was like if he was hypnotizing me. Why was I doing this? I didn't want to do it, but there was no way I could do anything to stop it.
      In a few seconds our lips met. His hands slid to my waist and then to my thighs. He picked me up, moved forward closer to the trunk and closed it, so he could lean me against it. After that he slowly moved from my lips to my neck. I wanted to stop him. My head was screaming at me to let go, but it just wasn't possible. Suddenly a sharp pain came through my neck. He... he bit me. In the moment of realization, the urge to kiss him was gone. I screamed from pain and scare and tried to push him away, but he was too strong.