•𝒮𝒽ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒷ℴ𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹•

Jenna smashed with the door in front of us and left. She didn't want to speak with us and she didn't want to stay in the house. "Jenna, just -" Elena wanted to follow her, when John spoke behind us, "Let her go. It's better that she's not here with everything that's going on." I looked at him hatefully. How could this person be our biological father? Just how?

"But, maybe, if you had been a little more honest with her from the beginning -" he didn't have the chance to finish, when Alaric punched him in the face and his head spun around. My eyes widened from shock and Elena gasped from surprise. A small smile appeared on my lips. It was actually a matter of time. I knew Alaric was about to do it someday.

"Sorry, girls," Alaric apologized and walked out of the house. I turned to face John and laughed. A small stream of blood was flowing from his nose. "You know you deserved this, right?" John looked on the ground ashamed, "Right..."

---------☀️---------

"Do you really think that Isobel is telling the truth that the words got out about the doppelgängers?" El asked us, sitting next to me on a couch in a Salvatore boarding house. Our perfect father invited our perfect mother in our house. They actually thought we would believe them. Isobel hadn't wanted to help us before, so why would she want to do it now?

"Look, I don't trust word that she says, but I think we would be stupid to ignore the warning," Stefan expressed his opinion.

"Stefan's right. Though we probably shouldn't take it too seriously," James said. I was glad he was with us. Although he was still a little angry with me for not telling him about the deal with Elijah. It wasn't going to last long anyway. It never had. He loved me too much for it.

"You know, you should just stay here," Damon suggested. "It's better for us to keep an eye on you."

"What?" Stefan asked shocked. "In a house that any vampire can enter? No, their house is safer."

"Then we'll stay there," Damon found another solution again and Stefan just shrugged in agreement.

"So that is the plan?" I looked at Stefan and then Damon. "Neither of you let us out of your sight again?"

"Let me know if you come up with a better one," Damon smiled at me devilishly. Elena sighed, "Fine. Then you two have to go with us to the Lockwood luncheon."

"Not me, I have a witch stuff to attend to with Bonnie," Damon informed us.

"Does that mean I'm going alone?" I asked offended.

"I afraid so, sweetheart."

"No, in that case I'm going with you and Bonnie. And James is coming too," I informed. James just nodded in agreement. He didn't have anything else to do anyway. "Are you going to – " I stopped talking, when Damon gave an index finger in front of his mouth to tell me not to say more. Soon I figured why.

"Don't get quiet on my account," Katherine entered the parlor. Agh, how I hated her.

"If you have a plan to combat the impending vampire doom, please, do tell," she leaned on a couch behind me. When nobody answered, she continued, "Seriously, what is the plan to get us out of this mess? I delivered you a moonstone, a werewolf and the dagger to lure and kill Klaus. And right now all you have is a moonstone. Or, so you tell me."

"No, we have it," Damon said with a mocking smirk on his face.

"Where is it?" Katherine turned to him.

"It's in a very safe place," he smirked and Katherine looked at him offended, "I've been honest with you. Time to return the favor." She looked at all of us.