•𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁•

As I was running through the woods I realized I didn't know where to find them. But eventually I did. I didn't know how I managed that, but I did. They were at the Steven's quarry. I came just in time.

"It's time." I heard Klaus say. I noticed Stefan too. He was lying on the ground with some wooden stake in his back.

"No!" I yelled. "Wait." Klaus turned to me. "Oh, what do we have here? I was wondering where you were," he smiled at me.

"I was locked."

"I see it didn't keep you away, now, did it?"

"Take me instead of my sister."

"Georgie, no," Elena said. I just smiled at her slightly.

"Well, that's a tempting offer, but... I already have a doppelgänger," he said calmly, "so you're useless to me. You should have come sooner." He vamp-speeded to me and shoved his hand into my chest. I gasped when I felt the pressure on my heart. His fingers wrapping around it and squeezing it.

"No! Georgie! No, no, no," Elena screamed.

"What a shame you came," Klaus said uninterested. He was looking deep into me, into my soul through my eyes. His eyes were so cold. There were no emotions. He was ruthless.

I was gasping for some air, but by the time it was harder to catch some. I felt weak and my eyes were getting heavier by every second.
I had thought of death a few times. Though it surely wasn't supposed to be like this. I wasn't supposed to end up with a torn heart. I was supposed to die as an old lady in her warm home, sitting in her armchair with a book in her hand. It was supposed to be a peaceful death.

I was afraid. I didn't want do die. But I didn't have a choice. I thought I would save El, but instead I was gonna lose my heart and El was going to die anyway.
When I imagined death, I saw dark. I wanted to believe that there is something after that. But what if it wasn't. Would it mean that I would never wake again? Would it mean I would never be born again? Would everyone forget about me then? Would anyone miss me?

My last words belonged to Klaus. "Rot... in... hell," I managed to say out of my last remaining breath and then everything went dark. The last I heard was Stefan's and Elena's scream.

3rd person

The wind increased and Bonnie came in using her power to weaken Klaus. It was working. Klaus was screaming and squirming in pain. Meanwhile Damon came, picked up Elena and carried her to Stefan. He pulled out the wood out of Stefan's back. As he did, Stefan growled.

"I'm sorry, Damon," he said.

"For what?" Damon asked confused, but understood immediately, when he looked the direction Stefan was looking. His eyes landed on Georgie. He ran to her. "No. Jen. What have you done?" he took her in his arms and carried her out of there. Bonnie and Stefan waited until Klaus last breath and on his death, but Elijah betrayed them and with his brother ran off.

---------☀️---------

Damon laid Georgie down hoping she would wake up soon. "Come back as a vampire and I'll stake you myself. So don't do it. Because I can't stand the idea of you hating me forever," he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"How is she?" Jeremy ran in with Alaric.

"I don't know yet," Damon answered, not tearing his eyes from Georgie.

"Jenna?" Alaric asked worried. Damon turned to him and shook his head, "I'm sorry." 

3rd person