•𝒻𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝒻 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎•

I headed into the kitchen to drink at least a one glass of water. "Oh, hey, Anna," I greeted her, trying not to show my hatred to her. I knew what she had done to me in that tomb was just because she had wanted her mother, but I just didn't like her. I didn't stand in her way to be with Jeremy, because I thought she genuinely liked him.

"Oh, Jey, hey," Jeremy greeted me and Anna smiled at me hesitantly. They were cooking themselves a dinner.

"I just need some water. Then I will leave you two alone here." I was still little freaked out about what had happened in the Grill with Ty.

"What about Tyler?" Jeremy asked disgusted, while I was pouring water into my glass.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, but I will surely tell you tomorrow," I promised and left the two little birds alone.

---------☀️---------

"You two are ignoring me," Damon rushed inside as soon as I opened the door.

"Yes, we are. And that should tell you to not bother us. So get out," I said annoyed of his presence. Especially after what had happened around the tomb, Katherine and my and Elena's mother. He ignored me and continued, "Is Stefan here?"

"No. Why? Is something wrong?" Elena asked.

"He went out in the woods and didn't come back. I can't get him on his phone. I figured he was here with you," Damon explained the situation. Elena immediately took her phone and tried to call Stefan, but it went straight to a voicemail. "Where could he be?" El asked.

"You're not gonna like what I'm thinking," Damon looked at her worried.

---------☀️---------

"Mr. Saltzman, we need your help," Elena started. We needed Mr. Saltzman's help to get Stefan out of the house full of the tomb vampires. Anna's mother Pearl wasn't the only one, who had gotten out. They were keeping Stefan there and torturing him. They wanted revenge. However, Pearl wasn't part of it.

"Stefan's in the house. Damon's a vampire, he can't get in. We need you. Me and Elena would go, but -"

"But your lives are valuable," Damon spoke up. I turned around to look at him. His attention was glued to Mr. Saltzman, "Yours on the other hand's..."

"Stefan told us about your ring," El continued.

"What about it?" Mr. Saltzman asked uninterested.

"Let me recap, you tried to kill me, I defended myself, you died. And according to my brother, your ring brought you back to life," Damon summed up. "Am I leaving anything out?"

"Yeah," Mr. Saltzman got up from his chair, "the part where I try to kill you again. Only this time I don't miss."

"Mr. Saltzman, please," Elena pleaded. "It's Stefan." Mr. Saltzman hesitated for a moment and then replied, "I'm sorry, girls. It's not my problem."

"That's a shame. Because the woman in charge of the house can help you find your wife," Damon got up too.

"Damon!" I warned him. He was obviously lying. Mr. Saltzman knew that too, but wasn't sure about it on 100 percent, "You're lying."

"Am I?" Damon walked over to us. "Why don't you ask her for yourself?" Mr. Saltzman just stared at him with distrust. "Coward," Damon accused him. "Come on, girls," he pushed us towards the door.