•ℐ 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝒹𝒾ℯ•

Nobody still knew where Vicky was. However, she had called Matt and said she was okay and that he didn't have to worry about her. So we just hoped he really didn't have to. Plus, Elena had broken up with Stefan. I didn't really know why. She didn't want to tell me. But I felt sorry for her. They had seemed so happy together.

Also James had finally called. It had shown up his phone had been broken, so he hadn't been able to call me. Everything was okay. He had told me, that he had enjoyed the founders' party. Despite we had barely danced with each other.

---------☀️---------

I opened the bathroom door.

"Sorry," I apologized to Jeremy and wanted to leave, when he spoke up. "Oh, no, it's cool. I'm done." I frowned. He was already awake. Usually, he was still sleeping at this time. "You're up early. Where are you going?" I reached my hand for the toothbrush.

"Police station. They're organizing a search party for Vicky, so," he explained.

"Wait," I stopped him, "shouldn't you be going to school?" He turned around to me and looked at my reflection in the mirror, "You're kidding me, right?"

"Jeremy, I know Vicky means a lot to you, but you shouldn't skip school. If they find her, they'll let us know. Besides, she called Matt that we don't have to worry. I mean, it's not like this haven't happened before," I turned around to face him, so I wouldn't have to look just at his reflection.

"Yeah, but what if there is something behind it. What if someone hurt her and she's just scared?" he said. I looked at him softly. He really liked her.

Preparations for Halloween at school were in full swing. Me and Care were so excited. We had gotten Bonnie a costume. It was a witch. We thought it was thematic. We had added that necklace, which Caroline had from Damon. She didn't want it anymore. Plus, together with the costume, it looked amazing.

We rushed to her enthusiastic, "We have got you a costume! It's all here." She took the bag from us and pulled out the costume. Her smile faded, "Seriously?" Caroline leaned against the lockers, "Come on! Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween?! I just wanna have fun. You know, just some silly, fuffy, Damon free fun."

"Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?" Bonnie looked at the necklace.

"Yeah, wear it, toss it, I don't care. I just want it gone."

---------☀️---------

I hurried to Elena and Matt in my zombie costume. Yeah, I chose to go as a zombie and I loved it!

Elena had her costume from the last year just like Matt. They went as surgeons. It was a couple costume. They had been still together back then.

"G!? Have you seen Jeremy?" she asked me as soon as I got to them.

"No, I haven't," I answered her suspiciously. There was something that she was scared about. I could hear it in her voice. "He's here?" I asked surprised, because he hated this kind of parties and public events.

"Yes, he is. And I need to find him," she told me and walked away to look for him.

"I will look for him too," I yelled back at her, but she didn't hear me. I wanted to know what had happened, because Elena looked very stressed about it. I left Matt there alone and went to look for Jer.