•ℐ𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃ℯ𝒹•

We entered Tyler's room and he headed to his night stand. He pulled out a photo album. I came closer and sat on the edge of his bed. "A photo album?" I asked surprised.

"Yes," he sat next to me and opened the album. I looked at the first photo, where was me and Tyler by their swimming pool. We could have been like ten years old there. In the pool behind us were El, Care, Matt and Bonnie.

"No way," I chuckled, "look at us. We're so cute. I didn't know you had these photos." When I looked beneath that photo, there was the same photo by the pool, just five years later. However this time, it was just me and Ty. In that time, we had been already dating. We had started dating when we had been like 13 years old, actually. No one had believed it would have last that long. They had used to tell it had been just one of those first loves and that it would fade away eventually. Well, they had been right. But it had certainly lasted longer than they had though it would have.

"Well, I have to admit, you were hot."

"That means I'm not now?"

"No, sure you are. I didn't mean – I – "

"Did you just say I'm hot?" he teased.

"No – I – I mean- sorry."

"So you clime to say I'm ugly?" I didn't know what he wanted to accomplish by it, but it wasn't going anywhere he wanted.

"No! I didn't say that," I slammed his shoulder. "Stop teasing me, Ty! Let's just go through this." I turned my attention back to the album and turned the page. First photo on the next page showed me leaning against Tyler's dad's car. Well, it was more of a truck than a car. Ty had not had a driver's license then, so obviously, he had "borrowed" it from his dad. I smiled at it. That photo had been taken somewhere in the woods. It had been the day we had gotten lost for like three hours there. We had gone on a trip together and it had ended as the first time we had slept together. My first time either. It had happened on the hood of that truck. It had been kind of uncomfortable, but whatever.

"Jey?"

"Yes," I looked up at him and saw him staring at me. He placed his hand on my cheek and looked deeply in my eyes. Our lips were getting closer until they were only two inches apart. I could feel his warm breath on my face. He kissed me. I pushed him away, "What are you doing?"

"Sorry I – " he started, but I put my index finger over his mouth and then kissed him hesitantly. I didn't know why I was doing that. The voice inside my head was telling me to stop, but I wasn't listening to it. I was probably too much drunk.
Our kisses were getting rougher every second. His hands slid to my waist.

"Wait," I pushed him away again. "This is a bad idea," I said and I knew it. I knew I should stop, but I just couldn't.

"Very bad idea," he said between kisses and unzipped my black dress. I took them off. Meanwhile, he took off his suit. I stood up and walked over to him with intention to help him out off his shirt. "We really shouldn't do this," I repeated, trying to stop myself from it.

"I know," he answered immediately. He took me in his arms and threw me onto his bed.

I got down before Ty, who was still upstairs trying to get back into his suit. I came down before him, because if anybody saw us go down together, they would surely start gossiping and we really didn't need that.
I came in time to hear Mr. Lockwood's speech about founders' day celebration.

"G!? Where have you been? I've been looking for you," Elena touched my shoulder from behind. I turned to her, "I was in the dining room."

"No, you weren't. I was there," she said, not trusting me at all.