•𝒮ℯ𝓍𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝒹𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝒽•

The founders' party hadn't gone like I had imagined. Not just that Elena had gotten suspicious about Damon using me just like Caroline, who had bruises and bite marks all over her body. But the fact I had wanted to be there with James. However, in the end, I had barely talked to him. And he had most likely not really enjoyed the party, because he hadn't called me yet. Before he left in the morning, he had promised to call me.
Stefan had told El he was handling the situation with Damon, but according to me, he wasn't handling it at all. Plus, I didn't understand Elena's opinion on Damon. According to her, he should be using me as something to turn her against Stefan. She had also mentioned something about him abusing me and messing up with my head. But why would he want to turn Elena against Stefan? That didn't make sense. And what certainly didn't make sense was, that he would use me for that. However, what he had been doing to Caroline was horrible. Poor Care. She didn't deserve that. Luckily, the two of them already broke up.

---------☀️---------

I woke up earlier than normally, so the first thing I did was, that I took my diary I had found under my bed the previous day after the founders' party. Though I had been so exhausted, it had just come to my mind and I had had to find it. The diary had been hidden in a box with some other stuff like were some photos and my old toys.
I didn't know why, but I got this feeling that I had to write all those things, which had happened in the past few days, down. I had to write out from everything. I had to write out from my feelings and ease to my messy mind. I didn't know if it was a good or a bad sign. I hadn't been writing for so long and suddenly the urge to do it was so big and I had to do it.
I wrote out from everything, put the diary back on my nightstand and headed into the bathroom. I opened the door and stared in awe.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm almost done," Vicky said and continued brushing her teeth.

"It-it's okay. Take your time," I replied in shock and closed the door. She was there the whole night for sure. I couldn't believe it. Vicky? My little brother and Matt's sister? I had thought she dated Tyler. They had probably broken up. Well, I certainly wouldn't have expected that. And I surely didn't care either.

"I'm gonna show up there and torture him, yes."

"Are you kidding me, Jenna? You're really going out with Logan?" I came down into the kitchen. Elena was already there and they were talking about Logan Fell.

"I guess so," she nodded in response.

"No way." I looked at her disgusted. I hated that guy. Plus, he was ugly.

"So you know girls, I won't be home for dinner," Jenna informed us, smiling. I couldn't tell if she trusted him again for real, or if she was just playing.

"So you're actually going to do it." Elena smiled back at her and sang, "You're gonna go out with Logan."

"I decided to give him the last chance," Jenna replied.

"Yeah... Anyway... You know about Vicky?" I asked her.

"Yeah, although, he could be craftier about it. At least try to sneak her in and out," she replied calmly. I didn't comprehend why, but something got into me and I had to say it, "You don't have any other objections? Because I do." I didn't let her or Elena react in any way and continued, "And of course it's not because I'm emotional again and because my mind is a total mess. And of course I didn't remember Tyler, when I saw Vicky upstairs. Because I'm over him. I forgave him. And we're over. There's no left feelings, not even a little bit. But you know, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls, whose world stopped spinning because of some guy." Elena and also Jenna were looking at me surprised. For first, I was surprised too. I mean, what the hell was that? I was over him, was I? Or did his constant trying bring up some lost feeling in me, which had not disappeared yet? What if he and Vicky had not broken up? Or what if he had broken up with her because of me? I didn't even know if it was making any sense. I just exploded.
I took the bowl of milk and cereals, which Elena had prepared probably for herself, nevertheless, I didn't care, "I'm fine." I walked away.