•𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒾𝓈 ℊℴ𝓃ℯ•

I headed into the dining room, where tables were full of food and took some grapes.

"Georgie, right?" some voice asked, when I was about to eat a strawberry. I turned around to see Elena.

"Mmm, yeah? I mean, you know me my whole life. By the way, you finally figured out the wavy hair is better?" I asked and put the strawberry into my mouth. I didn't get what was wrong with her. Why would she ask me if I was I? Unless...

"I guess we haven't officially met," she said and I looked at her fearfully that my thought would be confirmed. "I'm Katherine," she smiled at me. It kind of scared me a little, but I had to cover it, so I smiled at her too, which surprised her.

"I'm Georgie," I held out my hand to her, but she didn't take it. "Don't try to mask your fear, G," she smirked and took one grape. "That's how your friends call you, isn't it?"

"Yes," I watched her walking around the table as she was looking for something else she could eat, "they also call me Jey or Jeyjey or Jo. And how your friends call you, Katherine?" She looked at me from the other side of the table and I continued, "Oh, sorry, you don't have any friends, do you?" I looked at her with pity on my face.

"Cheeky," she smirked again, "just like me. You know, we could be really good friends." I couldn't believe she said that. Me and her? Friends? Never.

"I don't think so," I gave her a hateful look.

"Don't worry, we will work on that," she walked over to me from the other side of the table where she was until now. "I need you to do something for me, since you're dating Damon."

"I'm not dat – "

"Yeah, yeah, I know, right," she commented ironically. "I need you to hurt his feelings."

"Yeah, so he would go to you and you could use him again, am I right? I won't do anything for you." I surely wasn't gonna do that. She could send him back down to the darkness.

"Okay, then I will do it the other way," she smiled at me for the last time and left. I thought about doing what she wanted. What if she hurt someone? But I didn't want to hurt Damon.

3rd person

"Very brave of you to come here," Damon said and looked over to Katherine, who was sitting on the couch.

"I wanted to say goodbye," she replied.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked her arrogantly and was happy she was leaving.

"I know where I'm not wanted," she replied sadly.

"Don't pout. It's not attractive for a woman your age." Katherine scoffed, "Ouch." Damon put down the empty glass of bourbon and wanted to leave. Katherine sped in front of him, "What? No goodbye kiss?"

"Why don't I kill you instead?" he asked her annoyed. "What are you doing here?"

"Nostalgia, curiosity, etc."

"I'm better at the manic one-liners, Katherine. What are you up to?"

"Trust me, Damon, when I'm up to something, you'll know it." He didn't reply and just stared at her hatefully. "Come on, kiss me," Katherine was encouraging him. "Or kill me. Which will it be, Damon? We both know that you're only capable of one," she leaned to him and wanted to kiss him. Damon turned around from her. She ran around him and shoved him down to the floor. She sat up on his lap and leaned down to his neck, "My sweet, innocent, Damon." He caught her by her neck and switched their positions. So now she was beneath him. He stared at her and in a second pressed his lips against hers. There was still something that made him want her. Those feelings were too strong for him. He knew he loved Georgie, but Katherine was Katherine.