•𝒮𝓌ℯℯ𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓉ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝒷𝓁ℴℴ𝒹•

"Jo, I'm not leaving. Surely not under these circumstances. You obviously need me. Did you look at you in a mirror?" he laughed and came closer to me. "You look terrible," he joked. I knew he wanted to ease to my heart, but it wasn't the right time.
I put my hands on his chest to stop him from coming any nearer.

"I can't hold it, James. Just go away or I will do something I don't want to. It hurts and it will more, if you don't leave."

"Jey, stop pushing me away. I know it's hard right now, but I want to help you," he caught my hands and put them down so he could hug me again. This time I didn't manage it. I felt that stinging pain in my gums again.

"I'm sorry, James," I said, not letting my sight from his neck. "I have to. I can't stop it. I'm so so hungry."

"Wait, G. What? Don't," he pleaded, but I wasn't paying my attention on what he was saying anymore. There was just blood. I placed one of my hands on his shoulder and the other inclined his head to the side, so I could get to his neck. I shoved my dull teeth in. I was sucking his blood in, gormandizing with some kind of aggression and with every sip I wanted more.
I ignored James's pleadings and his scream. There existed just this moment and my teeth, which the second I tasted his blood pruned its way out as fangs and was buried in his carotid artery.
Soon enough his body got weak and he couldn't stand on his foot, so I held him tighter. I was sucking until there wasn't any drop of blood in him, and loose my grip on his body. As soon as I did that, his body fell to the ground.
I looked down on my clothes. I was covered in blood. I looked down at James and touched my lips. When I looked at my fingers, they were covered in blood either. I bit James. I kneeled next to him and shook with him frantically.

"James," I whispered. "James, wake up. Wake up," I shook with him. "Wake up, James, wake up!!! You're not dead!!!" I yelled and cried.

I could barely see through my tears. Everything was blur. I laid my head on his chest and cried, because I didn't know what else to do in that current moment.
Suddenly all of it came in. I had killed him. Why hadn't I realized I had been sucking his life out of him? I hadn't been able to think straight in that surge of hunger and desire for blood. Nevertheless, it didn't matter anymore, because I had killed him. I had killed James.

"What should I do now? What?" I thought for myself. I had to do something. Before anyone would notice. Before anyone would appear there and see me covered in blood over a dead body. They would hardly believe me that I hadn't killed him.

The only thing that came to my mind was to call Damon. But then I figured this all was his fault. If he hadn't fed me his blood, I wouldn't have to be a vampire. James would be still alive and I wouldn't have to crave for blood. I wouldn't become a monster full of need to kill. I wouldn't become a predator. He had done it. He had created this. It was only his doing.

I was so furious with him that I wasn't able to call him. I wouldn't be able to talk to him. I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't even want to see him.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Stefan's number. My hand was shaking, when I placed the phone to my ear. I put thoughts about Damon aside. I didn't need to be distracted more.

"Georgie?" his voice echoed through the speaker.

"Stefan?" I whined.

"Georgie, did something happen?" he asked worried.

"I think I killed someone. He – he's not breathing. I didn't want to do this," I stuttered between sobs.

"What are you talking about, Georgie? Where are you?"

"On the square."

"I'm on my way. Hold on," he said and hang up. He was there in a minute and rushed to me. He looked at James and then at me horrified.