•𝒴ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌•

I was preparing balloons at the carnival, when someone caught me by my waist. I turned around and squealed from happiness the moment I saw James. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I thought I could surprise you," he smiled at me and I smirked at him. "Well then, since you're here, you can hang these balloons and I will bring more." I handed him the rest of the balloons and went to get more. I was excited he came. And not just because I could use him for hanging balloons, because I wasn't able to reach so high.

"So how's it going?" I came back with a bunch of another balloons and asked James.

"Nice," he smiled at me. "Where belongs these?"

"There," I led him to another place. "So, how's college?" I asked him as he was holding me to prevent me from falling down from the ladder. "Is there any hot guy?" I teased him.

"Well," he rubbed the back of his head, "maybe."

"Really? What's his name?"

"Josh, Joshua," James blushed a little.

"So Josh, that's a nice name. Have you kissed already?" I asked, while I was climbing down to him.

"No, but I hope it will happen soon," he was suddenly all red. I looked at him and laughed, "You know you don't have to be ashamed before me, right?"

"I know." He looked away and I laughed again.

"And what about you, huh?" he asked. I really hoped he wouldn't ask that. What was I supposed to tell him? That I had gotten drunk, slept with my ex, which I hadn't told him at his last visit, and the boy I had thought I liked, had ignored me and then after I had told him I wasn't going to be a replacement for his ex, he had killed my brother, who had luckily had this ring, which can bring you back to life?

"Well, still the same," I just said and tried to take the ladder, so I could bring it back into the stock, but James took it instead of me and looked at me suspiciously. He knew I left out something.

"G, what is it?"

"I slept with Tyler."

"What?" he looked at me unbelievably. "But we called and you didn't say anything."

"I didn't want to say it to you. Plus, it is some while it happened and me and Ty are good now. And the fact we slept together doesn't mean anything. So don't ask any more questions."

"Okay," he nodded and leaned the ladder against the wall in the stock. I loved that about him. He was able to respect my needs and my no.

"But you can tell me about Josh," I smirked at him and he smiled. "Where did you meet and all. I want to hear it," I demanded.

"We met in some bar. I don't remember the exact name. I was drunk and he was either when we left to go home. In the morning I found some phone number in the pocket of my jacket, so I called at it and Josh picked it up. Well, and then we arranged a meeting. Since then, we were seeing each other. And I believe I like him. Like more than a friend."

"That's amazing. I'm happy for you," I hugged him.

Time passed and the preparation was going well. Since Caroline was still in the hospital, everything was on me, Elena and Bonnie.

I entered the school and headed to Stefan and Jeremy by the lockers.

"... of a slave-drivers Georgie and Elena. Oh, hello, Georgie," Stefan smiled at me brightly and put his arm around my shoulders. Did I hear correctly the way he addressed me? Well, never mind. I just smiled and shook my head.