•ℒ𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎•

Like we already knew, the doppelgänger and the moon stone weren't only things Klaus needed to complete the ritual. He needed a vampire and a werewolf too. He would sacrifice them first and then the doppelgänger. He would drink the doppelgänger's blood until their dead. And I was ready to take place in that. I didn't want Elena to do it. I was ready.

---------☀️---------

Ric appeared on the door step saying he's Ric and that Klaus is no longer in his body. We didn't trust him first, especially Jenna. Though in the end he proved that it was really him. He said us that Klaus had told him to deliver a message. The ritual was happening tonight.

After some time, where Alaric was telling us about how it was like to be possessed with Klaus, and when he wanted to know what things he had done, I noticed Damon disappear. I went upstairs to him. I knocked on the door and walked in, "You disappeared."

"I don't want to hear anymore," he said, looking out of the window.

"I need you to understand why I'm doing this."

"Why? Clearly, it doesn't matter what I think."

"I'll be fine, Damon," I comforted him. "I'll drink the elixir, Bonnie will kill Klaus and then all this will be finally over. I can't let Elena do it. She doesn't deserve that. She's been through a lot and I'm not letting her do it."

"Why are you acting like you didn't experience the same things as her. You've been through a lot too, you've been through the same things," he came closer to me. "Plus, what if it doesn't work?"

"It will work," I assured him.

"You think it will work. You want it to work. Why am I the only one who's convinced it won't?" he asked himself. "There has to be another way."

"There isn't."

"You're gonna die, Jen. And I'm not letting this happen."

"And then I'll come back to live. I will be fine," I came to him and held his hands in mine.

"That's not the risk I'm willing to take," he said angrily. He cared about me so much. His eyes were flickering between mine.

"But I am," I reassured him, still holding his hands and looking into his eyes. "It's my life, Damon, my choice. " He frowned at me. "You're selfish," he accused me, ripped his hands from mine and walked back to the window.

"Says the right person," I fired back at him. "Tell me the last time you didn't do anything selfish." He turned back at me. "I'm not ready to die and leave everything and everyone behind regardless on their feelings," he spat back at me. "I can't lose you."

"You won't," I came to him and had hesitated for a moment before I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He placed his hands on my waist and returned me my kiss. When I let go and wasn't standing on my tiptoes anymore, he looked at me sadly and then his expression changed. He seemed determined. 

"There is another way," he said.

"What do you – " I didn't have a chance to finish my sentence when his eyes turned red and veins appeared underneath them. He bit his wrist. "Damon no, no, Damon!" I warned him, but he ignored me, caught my head from behind and put his wrist to my mouth. I fought him, but it was useless. The blood streamed down my throat. I could taste its iron flavor. With fear in my eyes, I thought I would smother with the amount of the blood I was unwillingly swallowing, when Stefan threw Damon away from me and I fell to the ground.

"What did you do?" Stefan yelled at him. "What did you do, huh?" Elena ran to me and I hugged her, sobbing into her shoulder. I was angry at Damon. I didn't want to become a vampire, but that wasn't stopping me from doing the sacrifice. I would do it and become a vampire just to give back to him.