•ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀ℯ•

3rd person

When Damon took Georgie home and then returned to the boarding house, he found his brother drinking from a blood bag, which hadn't been the first one within that evening.
He didn't know if Stefan was gonna make it through, but he had made it before, so he was able to make it again. Stefan tried to fight it, but he just couldn't resist. Since Elena had given him her blood to save his life, he was thinking about blood all the time. He had to silence his lust, so he had to feed.

Although, even if Stefan was able to get through it, it was still a problem. In time, when Damon was trying to convince the council there was no vampire in the city.
      However, it was not the only problem Damon had. When he had found out about Georgie being there in that house full of vampires all alone, he had been afraid. He had been afraid something could happen to her. He had been afraid about her life.
      Though she was the one, who had saved his life there. Again. The first time she had saved his life, she had told him she had done it because she wasn't like him. That she wouldn't leave him die there like he would if he got a chance.
      But it wasn't true. Damon would save her. Like he had already done. Even though from different reasons. He had saved her before just because she reminded him of Katherine. But that wouldn't be the reason now. She may have looked like Katherine, but she was nothing like her. He had been feeling like that since the decade dance. He cared about her. But he didn't care about anyone and anything, so why did he care about her the way he did?

He couldn't let her get to him. He couldn't let himself feel that way about someone again. He didn't want to get hurt again. In the end, it would be still his brother.

3rd person

When Damon took me home, Matt called. Caroline had found Vicky's body in the woods. I wanted to go to support him, but I was too exhausted, so I told him my condolences through the phone.
     He was devastated by it. I didn't blame him. Vicky had been his sister and she had been gone. Honestly, I didn't know what I would do, if Elena or Jeremy died. I didn't want to even imagine it.

---------☀️---------

I woke up and got ready for school. Elena was already gone. She went with Stefan.

"Come on, Jeremy! We're gonna be late for school! Walking out the door now!" I called out and headed to the door. Jenna caught up with me, "You forgot this." She handed me a book. I smiled at her and thanked her. But my smile faded away immediately, when I opened the door and spotted the person I truly didn't like.

"Georgie!" he cheered.

"Uncle John, hi..." He turned to look at Jenna, "Jenna!" Jenna's face faded, "John... you made it."

"I said I'd be here by noon."

"Oh, what you say and what you do are typically two different things."

"Uncle John, what's up?" Jeremy jogged down the stairs and patted his shoulder.

"Hey!" uncle John greeted him. "I had some business in town. I thought a visit was in order," he explained to Jenna, when Jeremy walked out of the door.

"How long are you staying?" I asked. I hoped he wasn't staying for long.

"I don't know yet. Where's Elena?"

"She already went to school with Stefan, where I have to go too. So I'll see you later." I smiled slightly and walked out. Jenna stood in the doorway and I looked at her annoyed. She seemed to share the same emotions.