•𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈' 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎•

When I arrived back to the playing field, I tried to find Elena and others, but they found me first. "Georgie? Where have you been so long?" Matt asked.

"I've been on the parking lot," I answered. I hadn't been there that long, had I?

"But what took you so long then?" Caroline asked with a suspicious look.

"What are you talking about? I've been there max for fifteen minutes." I couldn't understand their concern looks.

"You've been there almost an hour," Bonnie said, looking at me even more concerned. I looked at her confused and tried to comprehend what she was talking about. It wasn't possible. I couldn't have been there that long.
      Elena held out her hand to me and shoved my ponytail away from my shoulder, "What's this, G?" She looked at me worried. I raised my hand and touched the spot on my neck she was referring to. "What happened?"

"Stefan did it. He attacked me when I wanted to treat my lip," I said without a long thinking. I knew exactly that he had done it.
      All of them looked at me unbelievably. It was obvious they thought I lost my mind. Elena took a deep breath, but before she could say anything, everybody was going to the parking lot. Something had happened.
      I was trying to make my way through the crowd of other kids, who were standing in a circle around something. I couldn't believe to what I saw, when I got in the front. There was Mr. Tanner. He was dead on the ground with the same marks on his neck like those people who had been attacked by this mysterious animal had. It was weird.

---------☀️---------

I was awakened by a slamming of the door. I sat up quickly and climbed out of my bed. I didn't even bother to take my slippers on and went out of my room to the railing by the stairs to look who it was, "Hello?" Nobody answered. "Jeremy?" I called out, hoping Jeremy would answer. Unfortunately, he didn't, so I decided to go look downstairs.
      The calmness of the house was so creepy. I was able to hear the creaking of the stairs clearly, which I normally didn't even notice. My every move was so loud. I was slowly walking on my tiptoes to the living room. The television was on with the news going. Logan Fell was talking about another animal attack. I was waiting on who had been attacked this time, and when they did show that person, I was shocked. It was me. But I wasn't dead. What the hell!?

"You know what's coming next," I heard some voice. I turned in its direction and saw Damon. I was so frightened and ran to the door, but when I opened them and ran out, I was on the parking lot. The one by the football stadium. I looked around and noticed Bonnie's car. I ran to it and was ready to get in, but someone was there too. I could see the person in the car's window. I turned around to see Damon again. But before I could do something, he bit me. A loud squeaky scream escaped my mouth and I woke up. It was just that dream again.

"Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep and I couldn't wake you up," Elena was sitting on the edge of my bed and looking at me worried.

"Yeah – yeah – just - just a bad dream," I sat up and ran my hands through my hair.

"Fine, Georgie?" El started as I climbed out of my bed and went to the bathroom. "I talked to Stefan yesterday. About what you told me – " I came out of the bathroom, "About what?" She looked at me confused, "About that marks on your neck, the same these victims of a mountain lion had."

"I don't have any marks and - what - what about the mountain lion?"

"Jo, your marks on your neck. Remember? From the football game," she said.

"Okay?" I frowned. What was I supposed to reply her?

"Jey... you told me that Stefan had bitten you," she said confused.