•𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝓇ℴ𝓅•

3rd person

Damon walked over to the door. Someone had knocked. He opened and the door revealed Jeremy.

"I need to talk to you," he informed.

"And what, I don't need to talk to you," Damon replied and attempted to shut the door in front of Jeremy's face. He didn't want to talk to him. However, Jeremy stopped him from that. He was determined to convince Damon that he was able to help.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet."

"Wow, fascinating," Damon said uninterested, "not enough." He attempted to close the door again. He had to get rid of him. He wasn't gonna let him in by any circumstances.

"But Mason Lockwood is," Jeremy leaned against the door and hold them open, "and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Damon squinted his eyes. That information got him interested indeed. "A moonstone," he repeated. Jeremy smiled victoriously and adjusted the strap of his bag on his shoulder. "And I know where it is."

"And you're bringing me this why?" Damon frowned.

"Do I need a reason?" Jeremy questionably picked up his forearms. "Look, I just wanna help, okay?"

"What your sisters say about this little discovery?" Jeremy looked aside uncomfortably. Damon smirked, "Uh, you haven't told them, have you?"

"They don't want me getting involved in all of this," he walked closer and wanted to get inside, but Damon stopped him. "And you're Gilbert, you just can't help yourself... Wow. Your search for life purpose is as obvious as it is tragic."

"You gonna let me in or not?" They both stared at each other for a while. Eventually, Damon let Jeremy inside.

3rd person

"JeyJey! Can you help us with something over here?!" I turned around to the sound of Tyler's voice. They were trying to move with some table. I put a box with lights on the stand and walked over to him and Matt. I stepped next to Tyler, "What's the problem, boys?"

"Could you maybe modify that rug? We're gonna pick up the table and you try to move the edge of the rug aside. It's stuck there and we can't do it," Matt explained. I nodded, "Oh, okay." They picked up the table and I fixed the rug. They thanked me, I took the box with lights and carried it outside.
      Me and James were hanging them around the scissor tent. The masquerade ball was his favorite party of the year. So it had been clear to me he was coming no matter what would have happened. Unfortunately, he had left his boyfriend home. I wanted to meet him so bad. James had done it on purpose for sure.

I went towards Bonnie. "You're here." I stopped by the table and she put down a box of candles. "I'm here," she confirmed. I pulled out two candles and noticed Bonnie looking around uncomfortably. I sighed, "Caroline's not coming. I told you." I placed the candles to where they belonged, on the candlestick.

"I'm just making sure."

"You know, eventually, you're gonna have to talk to her," I said.

"Could you make it a little less obvious you're on her side?" I frowned, "There are no sides, Bonnie."

"G, since Caroline became a vampire, we barely see each other. Losing Caroline was bad enough. I didn't think I'd lose you too." I never thought I'd ever say this, but I hated Bonnie at that moment. Her opinions were absurd.

"But do you know why? Because you're avoiding her. You're the one who doesn't want to see her. You completely rejected her. You chose to lose her. If anything, this relationship between you is your doing, Bonnie," I looked at her harshly. She was quiet and didn't say anything. I just nodded. I felt sorry for Caroline. It wasn't her fault she had became a vampire. And Bonnie was making it so hard for her. She was making her think that it was her fault.