KAI'Story

Chapter 2

*a flashback of Jo awaken on the floor stabbed on a knife, whimpering as she takes it out while Kai's voice is calling out searching his siblings from a far. Jo goes to a room with her younger sibling twins and hides with them under the bed. Kai searches for them, he sees a trail of blood of jo going to the room where they hid. He looks around the room, he stopped by the bed and threw it. Luckily, Jo cloaked her younger siblings to hide and run which pissed kai even more.*

"Mmm.
Mmm." Kai sounds as he eats his food with Bonnie.
"Really? You've been eating that same piece for 45 minutes." I responded on his obnoxious look.
"Is it a crime to want to savor our last meal together? I had Thanksgiving dinner with you." He says praising the moment which I hate.
"Now you keep up your end of the deal and give me your car keys." I said, a little fiercely sarcastic.
"I should probably teach you how the clutch works.
It's finicky." He reasons out.
"Quit stalling and give me your keys." I said, getting pissed.
"Fine.
I'm stalling." He agrees.
"Mmm." He sounds, savoring his food.
"But don't you want to hear how my story ends?" He says, assuming that I'm interested but I'm obviously not.
"I've read the newspaper.
You murdered your siblings, and your coven sent you to live in this prison world." I said, straight on point.
"My family sent me to this prison world.
My father, the great coven leader who treated me like crap for 22 years and then locked me here." He says and I listened starting to get kind of interested and a little concern.
"It's like his kids didn't even matter.
Coven always came first no matter what." He expresses in a serious sincere manner. I kind of felt a little sorry for this kid on being punished by his own father, his own family.

*a flashback of Jo hiding a knife secretly and nervously panting on a log with some kind of dried leaves on top of it hiding the knife she placed her magic. Kai saw her and surprisingly Jo agreeing to merge with him. As Kai and Jo started the merge, it didn't work bec Jo has no magic anymore. Their father and their coven appeared and casted a spell to sent him to his prison world may 10th 1994*

We went outside his house and asked about his sister Jo.
"So Jo agreed to the merge?" I asked. "Well, we need a celestial event, so the plan was to use the power of the eclipse happening the next day.
She even gathered our coven to help" He answers. I show a facial concern on his past.

"They tricked me good.
Instead of using the power of the eclipse for the merge, my dad used it to send me here, and where'd Jo's magic go? You know, it made zero sense.
Magic doesn't just, like, disappear, but then you made yours disappear when you hid it in Ms.
Cuddles, and it hit me.
My sneaky little twin sister hid her magic In this.
Hmm.
Still there.
Still here and still full of magic." He talks as he discovered the knife he discovered in the tree log and let it float midair as he siphoned the magic from it.
"Well, it was." I commented.
"I just sucked it out." He responded.

"You have magic again.
Good for you." I answered with a bitter awe.

"I also have the Ascendant." I added.

"Doesn't matter." He replies.

"You need a Bennett witch to do the spell." I added information bitterly.

"About that." He said as he looks at the knife with concern.

"I've watched you do the spell twice now.
I don't think I need a Bennett witch to do the spell.
I think all I actually need is Bennett blood." He said and looks at me with a murderous sadistic face which alerts me to run but didn't because he actually didn't stab me. I didn't expect him to not stab. It's what he always do but he didn't. What happened to his psychopathic, sociopathic alignment manner? Did he really changed? Because I was so perplexed to the situation that's happening as I ran and stumbled because I looked back at him doing nothing, just standing expecting him to kill me but didn't so I fell on the floor, passing out.