Night

Chapter 19

Bonnie immediately positioned herself to a sitting position motioning backwards avoiding Kai.

"Vismatus" Bonnie chanted magic but didn't work and wondered why.

Kai flicked his fingers then suddenly Bonnie felt this excruciating pain running on her nerve at her brain like squeezing it till she can't handle it anymore. Kai tilted his hand to the right and looked at Bonnie and stopped the magic that took over her.

Bonnie gasped for air as she grimaced at the pain she just felt.

"Sorry" Kai looked at Bonnie's hand in a cunning way.

Bonnie looked at him, not saying a word because there was too much pain and anger that she couldn't handle but just to kept it silent.

"I think I drowned all your magic because I was spooning you earlier"

"You know like a cute little cupcake"

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie asked instead of fighting over like a kid with Kai, looking annoyed.

"Nothing. Just paying a visit." Kai shrugged.

"Get out of my face" Bonnie exclaimed, pissed at Kai. She is always pissed at Kai.

Kai stared at Bonnie like some hungry dude who hasn't eaten a food ever on his life.

Bonnie felt this nauseous feeling immensely crawling up on her stomach then immediately ran towards the bathroom and excreted the liquid that has been on her stomach. She sat beside the toilet and wiped her mouth, panting for air.
Kai followed her and looked at her by the doorway.

"Can't you read the Girl's Bathroom sign? Are you really that stupid that you can't even read a sign?" Bonnie said to Kai full of annoyance.

"When would you ever stop ruining my life?" Bonnie grunted.

"What did you do to me? Why do I always feel sick?" Bonnie accuses Kai of what she has currently felt about her physical state.

Kai motions his head backwards as though he felt weird about being accused of something he didn't do.

"Bonbon. Why would I let you have that grossy phase on hurting you if I could just gut you, it would even make it more easier than to cast a spell to torture you with that kind of weird spell, it's a waste of chanting magic to just result it with smelly pukes" Kai cunningly spoke and wickedly smiled.

It gave Bonnie an obnoxious vibe.

Bonnie then excreted the liquid out of her mouth again.

She flashed the toilet, went to her room trying to ignore Kai following her.

Kai speeded out infront of Bonnie as she was about to go to bed to sleep again. She has no idea why she's so confident that Kai wouldn't harm her that night and acted as if he was just some mentally stabled normal human being. She felt weird about Kai because there was something going on him and she has no idea what it was.

Bonnie tried to get rid of Kai so she can go to her bed and sleep.

Kai was getting on Bonnie's nerve so Bonnie searched out a sharp object then tries to reach out Kai's left shoulder but Kai's hand has gotten grip on Bonnie's arm to stop her from stabbing him.

Bonnie gritted her teeth and used her other hand to search another sharp object and found scissors and tries to stab him on his stomach but failed because he stopped her again.

"You have to explain to me why you left me at the prisonworld" Kai asked Bonnie.

"Really?" Bonnie looked at Kai as he was holding her arms with the sharp objects on her hand trying to reach to his skin.