Alone

Chapter 5

It's been weeks and I had finished reading every book. The book that strucked me the most is the "Walk with Two Moons" it talked about a person that was gone. These books are starting to get to me and I've never felt so lonely in my whole life and I just remembered that it's my birthday.

I went to a shop and a bakery and got myself a cake with a candle light and a balloon. I lighted the candle and sang a birthday song to myself. I cried and broke down thinking what could have been my day back at the real world, I should be with my friends laughing, I should be eating what they prepared for me, birthday surprises might be there, excitement could have been there but I am here, lonely and those things will never happen again.

The eclipse started again like every single day and it's driving me crazy.

I went to a bar and drank as much liquor to ease the pain of loneliness sucking inside me but I still can't.

It was dusk and I went back to the house I'm staying in and went to my bedroom and get Damon's camera and filmed myself.

I start filming. "It's probably a waste of time even recording anything, but, Damon, Elena, whoever, you find this and you figure out how to work this stupid thing, please tell everyone that I'm sorry."

I start to cry.

"Tell them that I tried. I really tried to make it work. Um... You know, I just miss too much. I miss saying hi to strangers... ordering dinner in a restaurant, laughing with my friends... But, um, spending every day here alone with no one to talk to, going weeks without speaking, it's just the loneliness. It's--I can't take it. And I only know one way to turn it off. I'm sorry."

"And being stuck here with Kai--sucks. I'm tired of running. I'm tired of hiding. Damon.. he allowed me to go have a peaceful life and be unharmed.. but he does the other way. And it hurts to be scared of something that may possibly kill you. I really believed that he has changed. I thought that there was still this slight light behind his darkness. I really believed in him but he... he just kept hurting me. And it hurts to be always scared. I need to end this torture. I can't take it. I--I'm sorry guys..."

I went to the rooftop as high as possible and filmed myself for the last time.

"So guys, this--is...the end. Goodbye.."

I turned it off and placed it on the floor and went to the edge of the building and jumped. I shed a tear and closed my eyes. I can feel life on this very moment as I head on the flat ground and feel the end is near but it wasn't

because someone caught me as I fell on the nearest ground and it was... Kai.

"Do you think I would allow you to do that?"

He looks at me with concern and smiles. We stared as if it was a lifeline.