Saved

Chapter 6

We gazed at each other, looked down and let go off of his grip instantly.

"What the hell?" I complained as if that meant nothing.

"Come on Bonnie, I just saved you from ending your life and leaving me alone and spend another decade in this prison world full of misery, alone" He blabbed.

"Maybe you forgot that this is your hell to rot"

"I'm sorry Bonnie" He pleaded with sincere but I still don't believe him and trust him.

"Do you think that's how easy to ask forgiveness above all the cranky psychotic torture you're giving me? I'm sorry but your sorry doesn't work for me." I blurted out.

"Bon.. " He lacks words to speak and tries to get my arm but I moved my arm from him fast.

"Don't.
Let me.
See.
Your face.
Or.
I will.
Melt it off."
I said fiercely, clearly emphasizing every word to mark it's threat to him as I move closer to him to make my threat crystal clear. My eyes turn teary. I know, wet stone anger.

"Bonnie.. Bonnie! Bon! Come on." He yells and pleads.

I went directly to the house I'm staying which was just infront of me not looking back at him even just a single glance.

___________________

By morning, I woke up with tons of sorry post-its on my walls which still annoys me. He must've broke in the house.

Next morning, he placed a carnival design mystery box and popped out a joker repeatedly saying "Sorry bon bon" which was entirely creepy and annoying.

"Oh help me" I sighed.

Next morning he placed rose petals on my floor wording sorry.
"Wow. Never knew Kai can be so romantic."
I sighed crossing my arms.

This morning, I heard door bells and I knew it would just probably be Kai so I ignored it. It was getting into my nerves so I answered the door.

"Would you stop sending all those things they're not gonna bring back everything you did and get los--t"

I blabbered as I opened the door stuttered because no one was there except the present I found by the doorstep.

Silly freak.

I opened it and inside of it was a bear looking exactly like Ms. Cuddles with a letter.

Dear Bon bon

I'm sorry for everything. I gave you this cutie like me that looks exactly like Ms. Cuddles because the magic that you sent away doesn't matter anymore what matters the most is your forgiveness. Meet me at nearest pub.

Wink-wink

Kai.

__________________

"Really Kai? That's the best thing that you could ever do? Send all those things like an amateur trying to say sorry for such a simple mistake? And no, the mistake you did wasn't simple. How do you expect someone to get allured on those things to forgive you from a person you stabbed, shot an arrow and tried to kill you. I think a psychopath like you would only be the one who could ever forgive" I blurted with clenched teeth as I opened the door of the pub.

He winks and cheers his drink like I just said nothing.

"Come on Bonbon, join me." Kai offered.

I sat next to him, pissed.

"There is not a slight second that I am not pissed at you" I spat.

"Let's enjoy, come on. New York, 1994, just us..alone, no people around to check and watch us, let's enjoy this planet freedom" he waved his drink like as if he was offering me a million dollars giveaway.

"It'll be fun." He smiled, winked, and offered me a drink.

Well surprisingly I accepted his drink.

I asked, "So why didn't you just go home from this prison world since you got everything you need, you got the magic and my blood that shed back there in Whitmore. Why didn't you?" I waved my hand, gesturing to vent out my anger in a sarcastic manner.

"You forgot one thing. The ascendant, it's with you. You flew here in New York, pretty far to catch up." He retorted, pointing me and drank his drink.

"Forget it. The ascendant is not that important anymore because we don't  have enough magic to make it work. So let's just forget it and let's have fun." And he winked again cause that's what he always do.
As he winks he reached out a vintage  cassette from the countertable and turned on, playing a retro upbeat music.

We kept drinking till the night and filmed the whole time with Damon's camera. I also filmed him dancing which was hilarious. We seem to be like friends the whole time because I was...drunk.

We went out the night and broke into shops and went to karaokes and sang and went to bars and sang again with the instruments. We had fun the whole night.

We went home at the house, drunk. Everything was rough and a blur and after all, we slept.