Gemini Twins

Author's Note:

So Kai was gone for a few chapters and now he's back. I'm glad that we guys survived the fic but maybe some didn't.

Don't worry he's back and things are getting better.

So here's the thing, I didn't want the fic to go directly with Bonnie and Kai being together, I want you guys to witness on how they liked each other.

twitter: savageyera

__________________________________

Chapter 26

I saw a doctor holding some sort of an x-ray result with some other papers talking with Damon, Caroline and Stefan from below. I studied the place on where I am and realized I was on a hospital room propped in a hospital bed wearing a hospital gown.

I grunted in pain as I maneuver my body to sit-up. They must've noticed me so they ran up to me.

"Bonnie you need to know something." Caroline grieved sitting at my bedside holding and rubbing my hand gently with her fingers.

"You're pregnant with Kai's child." Stefan and Damon said in unison and they looked at each other then at me.

"Children." The doctor beside me interjected as he checked my arm and my dextrose, writing details at his clipboard.

"They're twins actually.
Your vitals are fine and so are your twins.
I'm gonna check on you later Ms. Bennett and here's the ultrasound results. Have a good day." The doctor stated by his profession and went out of the glass door. I saw Kai through the glass tinted walls, sitting with his legs apart, resting his forehead on his hand supported by his elbows propped by his knees. He looked totally knocked off.

I closed my eyes pulling myself together on everything. I was even so oblivious and knowing the things that are actually happening are too overwhelming.
"Kai's outside waiting. We didn't let him in so--" Damon spurred.

"Let him in. I want to talk to Kai." I said bleakly to Damon and faced at Caroline and Stefan.

"Alone" I finished the statement.

Caroline gave a quick squeeze at my hand and kissed my cheek then they all went out calling Kai to come in.

I stared blankly at the ceiling and heard footsteps belonging to Kai.

He vampsped at my bedside table and held my hand then I felt magic snag out of my arm from my body.

"Aughhh" I grimaced and cried from the pain.

"Oh sorry" Kai flinched and dropped my hand.

I placed a spell on the door so no one could come in and an illusion spell so they couldn't see us.

"About the twi-" Kai inquired but wasn't able to finish.

"Don't. I know and there's one thing that you can do for our twins." I utterly stated.

"Leave me alone and my friends. Especially the twins. You can't visit them, see them or touch them." Opposing and hesitating my feelings were the hardest of all but I had to do it, I don't know why but I have to.

His face was silently shaking by the fury he's trying to hide. He mustn't have accepted my condition, I know that he cares but I just couldn't be sure about it.

I use my magic to throw him against the wall. Then we both do mind scrambles on each other for a second.

"What's your game Kai?" I growled and vent out all the frustration he's giving me.