Innocent

Chapter 15

I sucked in air, sweating as I woke up, breathing heavily as I sat on the bed.

I looked at the sun gazing through the glass walls. It had such a beautiful view from the city.

I looked at the white bed sheets and saw crumpled sheets beside me, I then realized that I shared a bed with Kai.

Speaking of Kai, it reminded me of my dream. It was so odd and so absurd.

I don't even want to talk about it.

Because it might end me contemplating hours about him.

And I don't like to think about him, shunning my thoughts towards him would make my day better and less stressful.

I went down the stairs and saw Kai, topless wearing a towel dangerously hanging, getting something from the fridge, showing his bare back.

I gazed at his perfectly toned body as I walked down the stairs and snapped out of it as Kai turned and looked at me.

"Look who's awake." He smiles as he raises his other hand holding a cupcake.

I grinned, trying to avoid looking at his shirtles top.

I sat down the chair by the counter table across the floor-to-ceiling glass pane.

He faced towards the fridge searching again and my eyes can't avert exploring the perfectly carved body.

"Are we really destined to be staying in this place because they just got everything that I wanted, cupcakes, pork rinds, turkeys and Bonnie." He turns at me and gave me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey do you know what, we can hang out and have adventures since it's free and no ones going to stop us" he said as he went near the sink that's across me. As he went near me, I took one piece of pork rind from the plastic product he's holding.

"As a respond to your exciting invite on hanging out" I looked at him.

I held the piece of pork rind.

"The answer is no."

I ate it and grinned at him.

He looked  at me and crooked a smile.

"That's great." He shrugged as he washed his hand and wore cooking gloves.

"Because we don't need to" he grins.

"Why? Because we just got the perfect adventure that doesn't need to die out of danger." He continues.

"Mi casa es su casa." He grins.

"Wait.
What do you mean?
You own a room here?" I asked, amused.

"Yup but it's actually my dad's" he replies.

I sighed in an awe, stunned.

He groaned and I kind of thought of it as very lustful.
I looked at his lips that are so tempting to drag my lip to his.

Oh my.
This is not me. Okay I'll just go on.

Whatever. Anyways its just him and me, alone.

"So let's diem the carpe. Swimming  and fun" he looked at me playfully.

I snapped out from my internal head battle as he went near me, tilting my head facing at the perfect view through the glass pane. He placed his lips at my neck, wandering towards my jaw. I moved my face towards him unintentionally lining my lips on his jaw and to his lower lip as he motioned towards my face.