Mystic Falls

A/n

Hi guys. It's been days that I haven't written an update. I was kind of discouraged due to the dramas and issues that are happening towards the bonkai and grahamwood fandom but then as I read bonkai fanfics and looked at fandom accounts on twitter brought me back to writing my story. And plus I have no idea how to make a good plot of the story.

Do u like a fluffy good hearted kai or an evil psychotic kai?

Do u like to bring them back to mystical falls or stay at the prison world?
I need suggestions and comments.

Sorry for the long author's note. I just needed to rant and blab my thoughts.

______________________________________

Chapter 16

I woke up in a cemetery in mystic falls. All I could remember was that I escaped the prison world and felt this sick feeling in my stomach and felt so dizzy.

I remembered that I was alone in the prison world and kai left me all alone for months.

I remembered how I miss my friends, so I went to the Salvatore boarding house and jumped at Damon and went to my friends, Elena, Caroline and everyone that I miss.

"Oh bonnie, you don't know how much we miss you." Elena jumped and hugged at me and smiled in tears.

Caroline acted a bit odd and a little bitchy and as soon I processed in my head that oh she might have turned off her humanity. Right.

"Had a good time with kai?" Caroline asked nonchalantly.

"It would be a good time to see him and cut off his head." I said with pure anger.

Elena sighed and looked at me. "how about we go get coffee and start getting used back in here. There's so much school work you missed."

Speaking of school, oh it's so tiring. I wish I could just forget about school. I chuckled and went out with her.
____________________________________

A welcome home party was held at the Salvatore house.

Loud music and tons of people were there. It was full of energy and fun.

Matt, Tyler went near me holding a red cup.
"Bonnie, how does it feel to be back?" Matt asked looking at Tyler and me smiling.

"you don't know how it feels to be here with a idiotsyou guys. " I shrugged their hair.
"okay I'll go upstairs first." I smiled and went upstairs.

As I was about to go to Damon's room because Elena would probably be there. I heard them hissing and I walked slow and stayed at the doorway eavesdropping on their conversation.

"She should never ever know or she would kill us, hate us and never forgives us." Elena shouted in a hiss with a rising tone.

"and would never trust us." Stefan continued, as I saw him looking at the floor with his hands crossed on his chest.

"It's not like our witchy woo Liv isn't so professional to find a way, dumb freaks." Damon said raising his bottle.

"about Ka-" I cut off Elena as I went in.

I knocked the door. "Caroline?

uhhh what's the going on, on here?"

Elena looked at Damon and Stefan.

"Nothing to worry bonbon, just our little vamp blondie turning-humanity-off problem." Damon explained.

"Right. Caroline." I sighed. Thinking I had missed too much issues.

________________________________

Sorry it's short and but it's kind of a filler chapter. I promise to explain in the next chapter about what's going on. I know its still kind of confusing.

I hope you'll keep reading till the last chapter

Please don't forget to leave comments about the chapter :)

twitter: @theyeramora