Time for Reality

Chapter 12

As I drove the mustang all over the New York which led me to Manhattan, world's most expensive city, I saw a person standing in the middle of the street, I tried to hit it but never mind too much to do to keep a person's body on a morgue. It was Kai.

"Hey there bonster" he looks at me. His head looking down as though he was watching at his shoes but his eyes were laid at me, smiling dangerously.

He gazed at me as I went out of the mustang, slamming the door and went near him.

"You changed your style." he comments with his dark murderous voice.

"Is it a crime?" I replied, piecing my lips, grinning as I chinned up.

"No, no. You looked very tempting" He says as his hands cup at my cheek.

"Don't." I replied as I grab his strong hand intently that touched my face and gripped it tightly.

"Ooh. What happened to my sweet bonnie? What did you eat?" He looked at his hand that's on my grip of my hands, opening his mouth like there was sexual pleasure on it.

"Things change when shit flows" I replied as I threw down his hand letting go of it harshly chin up.

I gave out my keys to let him drive because I want to and he agreed.

He drove fast, real fast relying on the fact that there's no chance of accident, no people, no cars moving, just us.

The way he acted was like the dark old kai.

The dark cocky jerky version of kai.

"What happened? Seems like you went back to your old actions? Are you trying to kill me?" I asked in a confident manner as he drove the car looking so dark facing the road.

"Well you don't trust me or believe me so I went back to being the dark ol' kai. Well who cares? As long as I go with you and you go with me, everything's perfect." He looked at me and winked as he focused back to the road.

I gave him a smirk. I don't care anymore if I'm going out with him because even if I go as far as away from, even if I ride a plane piloted by me, he'd still follow me, even if I sail at the other side of this planet on this prison world, he'd still follow me.

After a few minutes, the car stopped in a screeching halt.

"So you must be so lucky to be piloted truly by me on such a flight on the upper east side. We just arrived at the most pocket burning hotel in New York City 1994" he says as he opened the door of the car and offered his hand, accepted it and he squeezes it but I let go intently.

Wow I mouthed looked around and above the building.

"Of all places, why here?" I asked.

"I want to spend time with someone I live alone on this world and make the best things in the world, freely." He said as we walked towards the elevator.

"Can you stop saying the word someone. It's just you and me on this world." I snapped.

"You and me? Right." He flirtatiously smirked at me.

"Did I just got so lucky? Or did I just got punished by the world?" I replied as we entered the elevator.

"This thing works?" I commented as the elevator shaft opened it's steel doors.

We went in together the elevator.

"Punished?" He chuckled and looked at me licking his lip.

I looked at them and they were so tempting but I ignored the feeling.

Damn I hate ignoring this feeling.

I raised a brow looking at him, reacting to his reaction.

"Why be punished at staying at a dreamworld hotel? That's absurd." He continued smiling a little.

"It's not the place that I felt punished, dumbass. It's the person I'm with." I exasperated.

I kind of lied to myself.

He laughs as he says "listen bonster, please let that bonnie inside you get up." Giving emphasis as he says Bonster.

"This is the bonnie you are talking right now. I just lost my trust and I can't find it anymore." I laughed a little.

"Then I'll search it to gain it back." He raised his eyebrows still smirking.

He gazes at me and looks into my eyes sending shivers down my spine to my stomach, craving for his kiss.

The elevator door shaft clicked open when it reached the highest floor, intruding the moment.

Why should I crave for it? Stop it Bonnie. That is not good. Okay? You've been through so much that your having weird feelings.

Stop it.

But I can't.

We went out the elevator shaft and saw such a view.

We were on rooftop with such a sleek design with a mini bar on a pool filled with such expensive mind blowing alcohols and saw the great blue skies and another eclipse occurred as we wander off but we just ignored it because we got so used to it.

"Hey! We just got so lucky. Forgot to appreciate dad's gift. Thanks dad."

He looked around smiling so wide as he freely opens his ams wide.

The pool was so clean and clear. The pool was an infinite pool design. It looked so modern like back in 2015. It had palm trees and everything present in a luxurious expensive hotel.

It had a huge room on this floor located at the corner with it's walls was made of glass and it was just across the pool.

We went in, studying each dynamic feature this hotel has.

The room was all glass except for the floor.

The only room which I conclude to be the most expensive room on this hotel.

As we entered the world class hotel room, it had a second floor. Oh I forgot this is also a condominium. Someone must've been living here back on 1994 real world. It had a crystal chandelier. The second floor was the bedroom area with such a big space and it had a floor-to-ceiling glasses which the view of the city can clearly be seen.

"So guess what! We are staying in this paradise.. together." He looked at me looking so inviting, grinning at me.