Wedding

Okay so this was supposed to be published earlier like 2 weeks from now because I slept at 1 am just to finish this chapter but then it all lead to oblivion, to nothingness because wattpad has kind of deleted the draft so I wrote it again. I worked hard for it. It took me a lot of courage to write it again. 

Okay so in this chapter this would all be on: 

BONNIE'S POV.

So here's the chapter.
__________________________________

Chapter 20

Elena went out of the room to help Jo which left me here in Damon's room alone.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My mind was shrouded with thoughts that I just got introduced. I felt this sudden pain that pierced upon my heart then to my stomach, anxiety drizzled upon me.

I just couldn't fathom how reality keeps sobbing me with all the unfortunate luck on this world full of cruelty.

Maybe this is just a dream, maybe i'm still there at the prison world with Kai, trapped. I need to wake up.

I turned on the faucet, cupping my hands for water and splashed it on my face, trying to prove this is reality biting me.

I kept putting and rubbing water on my face but still, I wasn't awake of any dream because this is not a dream. It's reality.

"Truck's here." I heard Damon yell from a far and woke me up from my deep perplexion twirling inside me.

It brought me up from my internal battle to reality.

"Who's coming? Caroline suggested in a semi-threatening way that I pick up the centerpieces, which sounds like a Donovan screw-up waiting to happen." I heard them as I was about to step up from my inner monologue to reality. I went out under the kiss of the blazing sun.

I spun at Matt as he carries the wedding props and designs.

"I know this will sound crazy, but I've been having these nightmares with Kai." I confessed in open air, being so uncomfortable about having dreams with someone who tried ending my life.

Matt lend me an object trying to help me alleviate what I felt and gave me an uplifting hope on winning such an obscure war.

"Here." Matt hissed.

"What's this?" I asked.

"When Bonnie Bennett has a hunch, you don't ignore it." Matt retorted.

We both smiled.

_______________________________

Me and Matt went down the Salvatore boarding house basement.

"All we have to do is knock her ass out and drag her to the boiler room." Matt jokingly exasperated.

"Bonnie." Matt hissed scaring me on what might it be.

"Enzo must have let her out." He continued.

"I have to warn everyone." I immediately grabbed my phone but before I dialed anyone I stepped in the cellar to check mommy Salvatore, curious why she's gone.

I heard Matt gasping for air as though there was an unknown figure choking him.

"Matt? Matt, what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"I can't breathe...
It's like someone's crushing my throat." His voice was breaking and cutting off from his lungs searching for air to gasp.

"Ok...
Just hang on." I tried to keep myself calm at the moment.