Memories

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated for like almost a month. I've been struggling with contradictions towards social media.

I changed my username on twitter from "theyeramora" to:

savageyera

Join the bonkai community, we call it bonkamily.

[A third person perspective is used in here.]

So here's the update.

_____________________________

Chapter 21

A sudden influx of various scenes from a memory in a timeline jolted in their mind as they closed their eyes tightly, agonizing from the pain that they endured, their body trembling as tremors of lights flickered. Past memories that has been erased from their head orbited in their vision.

Shock, tremor, fear, pain, fury, desire,  affection, adoration, euphoria and confusion morphed their thoughts from what was happening. Everything went rushing down, thriving from their skin down to their most confined vein in their body. They both stared blankly, their gazes locked with bemused emotions, everything went back, every memory went back. It was like remembering their past life, it was like someone has just dropped a colossal bag of thoughts in their empty oblivious brains.

They stared as if they were alone that everything around them didn't matter, an invisible and invincible electricity dancing on their chest, a bedazzling grotesque creature sprawling and clambering at their very stomach, obscenity hovered their eyes.

"Bonnie.. " Kai whispered, his voice was faltering.

"Ka--" Bonnie whispered back but was cut off by a sudden jolt of Kai's head being slacked by Damon.

Bonnie's mouth was left agape.

________________________________

[ Bonnie's perspective ]

________________________________

I didn't know what to react, either I get angry at Damon by killing Kai or be thankful. I didn't know, brisk thoughts thrived at me on why should I be mad at him that he has done too much horrible things even at this day, he killed his own sister, he killed everyone on his own coven, he even linked my life with Elena's, he's even close to killing me.

And what reason on why should I like him?

Why would he do that? Oh psychopaths. Then I remembered the video Kai left for me, it was all because of me. As I was repeating Kai's last words at the film.

It was all because of me.

But still, that didn't stop my heart.

What reason should I feel bad at Kai's death?

He was one big giant abomination.

But there's something with me that's drawing me to him.

It was so absurd for me to think about it but that's what I felt, no one would and will ever understand me about it because it would be a shame on telling anyone on what I truly felt.

It's a shame to tell someone I have an affection to someone whom has tried to kill me a couple of times, someone who killed his own family, killed his own sister at her own wedding, showing up from nowhere at the altar of his sister's wedding just to gut the growing seeds inside her stomach, someone who puts your friends to peril.

My wild fascination towards him was warring with his vile reputation that made his confined light dimmed.

I was so confused, I didn't know how to react, it was hard. My odd feelings towards him teetered inside my pumping heart.

Having to remember those memories was painful. I hate to admit it but I miss it.

I miss talking to him, I miss those old agonizing aggressive interactions we do. We may all know it's absurd to miss the pain but that's how we are.

But the thought of it was gruesome.

Everything was confusing.

Damon groped me from my flat lying uncomfortable position, I was just one little feeble, confused.

My will faltered, my head was burning with perplexion and pain orbited around my head, my vision fainted and I passed out, everything went pitch black.

Nights had passed, I haven't eaten a thing. I had reached at the ebbs of my thoughts and my heart, it was lonely and depressing. I didn't know how to handle this intricate predicament, it was too confusing.

I didn't want to recall everything about what happened, the Elena link issue, the death of Jo and her unborn twins, everything especially Kai.

If someone tries to bring up anything about it, I snap and attempts to use magic against that person.

So I decided to move to a different place to covert every vile memory that flashes at my mind.

Caroline and Stefan helped me move out and sent me to Philadelphia.

Ease filled my mind as we reached the apartment room that I was about to stay, for long.

Caroline and Stefan both helped me move in my things and Caroline managed to arrange my stuff in her finest way.

"Call us when you need us. Okay? " Stefan placed both of his hands at both of my shoulders calmly as we were by the doorstep, furrowing his eyebrows with concern and worry.

"I'll be alright." I smiled warmly at Stefan and stood by my toes to reach and hug Stefan.

I let go as a tear started to flow down my cheek and wiped it with my wrist covered with my knitted cardigan, chuckling.

My heart broke to see my friends leave.

"Awe, I'll miss you Bon." Caroline hugged me tightly and I hugged back intently, eloquently showing that I'll be missing my friends. We all both exchanged our goodbyes. It was emotional to move from a place that has given me so much experience.

But moving to a new place was like moving to a whole new life.

I went to bed, turned off the lights and tries to ignore all those "before sleep" drowning thoughts. I maneuvered my body trying to find my comfortable position but as I moved my body to my other side to sleep I saw a dark figure lying flat beside me.

"What the actual heck--" I muttered in shock and surprise under my breath.

I was terrified to see that person, I wasn't ready.

________________________________

I'm sorry of that short depressing chapter. I know I know that there's kind of a bitter julie plec-titude on the chapter but don't worry, mine's different

Don't forgot to tweet me and follow me on twitter: savageyera

Join the bonkai community.