Vampires

A/n

So I kind of changed things but just bear with it since I'll have to twist some plots.

So from this chapter and on, I'll be using third person perspective. All would be an oc of kai and bonnie.

I'm kind of bored of just one perspective in the whole story so I changed things.

So some of you guys, wanted kai to be mean at the same time fluffy so I decided to be both of it.

Leave comments about how the story is.

Love you xx

Twitter: @savageyera

_________________________________

Chapter 17

She went in the cellar in the basement of the Salvatore boarding house to check crazy mommy Salvatore and as she went in, she fell, choking with blood.

She woke up and met Elena's face lurking at her eyes if she would ever wake up.

Bonnie was lying on the couch.

"Oh thank God you're alive." Elena hugged her.

"Kai's back." Bonnie hissed.

"Yup." Damon scoffed.

Bonnie looked at them, Damon, Elena, Matt, Tyler and Liv.

"Bonnie, you need to know something." Elena spoke with a serious tone.

"Please tell me, this isn't going to have some sacrifices which would end up me being dead, again" Bonnie said nonchalantly.

Elena tilted her head, looked on the floor then at Bonnie.

"Tell her before she goes bonkers" Liv said.

Damon drank another alcohol bottle.

"tell her now or I'll do it." Damon yelled with a rising tone on his voice which made bonnie wonder what they meant hoping it won't be negative.

"We.. "

Bonnie looked at Elena curiously.

"We.. " Elena grimaced.

"We what?" Bonnie asked starting to have that freak out face.

"we did something between you and Kai. We erased an important memory." Elena spitted.

"A memory? A memory of Kai trying to kill me?" Bonnie said with a sarcastic tone.

"No." Elena said with a low voice.

Bonnie looked at Elena with a face hoping for a serious real answer not some crappy answers involving Kai.

"Then tell me what is it?" Bonnie asked with a face starting to get irritated.

"Me and Damon went to your mother and asked for her help to get you out of the prisonworld. She was pretty mad about it but then she went ahead doing the spell. It happened a week before you came back here in mystic falls. She worked some spell on it which might have had an effect in the prisonworld." Elena explained.

Bonnie hauled to a sitting position. "The rain." She muttered.

"then.. " Elena paused.

Damon vampspeed towards bonnie and stayed at her side. "then" Damon continued and sipped a drink.

"your mother found out that you and Kai slept, you know the kinky adventures" Damon smiled and Bonnie's face showing a full of disgust.

"Damon!" Elena yelled at Damon like a mother lecturing a child.

"What? I'm trying to explain to her the truth." Damon replied, taking emphasis on the word truth and Elena rolled her eyes.

"Then your mommy bennett told us about it saying that she respects your life decisions since you're now a grown up woman. Bla bla bla but then we objected" Damon continued.

"noooo way" Damon yelled in the conversation in a sing song voice.

"then she knew that you and my brother were having a thing. We never knew that freak knows something about that" Liv joined the conversation and sighed.

"We found out that you and Kai went into something

because your mother had a full 5 minute vision on what was going on in the prisonworld and it included." Elena confirmed and paused again.

Damon interrupted the conversation,
"it included rated bonnie and kai but don't worry, your mother and we didn't see it because what she knew is that she saw in her vision that you and Kai were talking about the night you spent. It was pretty gross." Damon motioned his mouth in a disgusted shape.

"What?" Bonnie reacted, not believing on what she just heard about everyone saying.

Bonnie maneuvers herself to a standing position with an irritated look.

"I should get going."

She immediately walked towards the door but Damon vampspeed and blocked her way.

"Wait. Wait. I'm not yet done."

"What?" Bonnie replied, pissed and bored.

"I'm sorry. Okay?" Damon apologized and paused for a moment.
"About everything."

"Are you done? Bonnie replied looking bored.

"Not yet." Damon looked at Bonnie.

"So Kai-" Bonnie immediately cut off Damon as he mentions kai.

"Stop with the stupid Kai thing" Bonnie tries to get rid of Damon trying to get out of the house reaching out the main door.

"may be back" Damon continued as they were already on the doorway.

Bonnie paused as she went out of the door but ignores it and thought for a second kai is back.

____________________________

Bonnie went to her dorm, took a bath, changed clothes and went to bed reading a book like what every average human does.

After she finished reading the book, she maneuvered her body facing the side thinking about what her friends said to her about her mom helping her and everything they said. She thought of what they said about her and Kai sleeping together and her and Kai having a thing. She smiled at the thought of it because it was too hilarious to think of, her and Kai being together. What would it be? Would it be a bloody relationship?

She faced her body towards the ceiling and at a sudden moment she gasped full of astonishment as she saw Kai's face at her, sitting beside her bed.

It's Kai. What is that freak doing here?