The Kiss

Chapter 14

As when I reached my lips to him, his eyes were widen in full amusement.

He spoke nothing.

Silence was like forever.

Thanks to the rain that made the silence subtle.

The rain went louder and stronger.

I let go and went off.

Why did I gave him a kiss? Is it because the rain was so alluring that made me kiss him? Or is it just me? Why?

No.
Bonnie you have gone too far.
Stop it.

It's just a kiss anyways. Anyone could have it.

Anyone could have it. I thought of it but it felt like there's something.

Ew no.

We glared at each other's eyes.

He was stunned and didn't probably know what to say.

And glared at me again still speechless.

"See? I am not afraid." I spoke to him in a bit sarcastic tone but with a soft subtle voice.

He still spoke nothing, still and frozen.

It felt like the weather is so wrong because it's getting even more unusual but I shrugged it off.

And I looked at my back for once and for all and saw Kai still there, standing and still stunned of the kiss. 

Wait. Does this mean I'm starting to care for him? Just no.

"Aren't you coming?" I yelled at him, stunned at myself that the kiss made me brave.

I smiled looking at him.

I continuously walked towards the room. Showered immediately, wore clothes from this rich stranger who lived from the '94 then I went to bed.

Kai appeared by the end of the stairs and looked at me but looked away. He went in the bathroom, taking a shower and changed his clothes.

He wore clothes same as I did from the stranger's closet.

The place was getting colder than ever so I hid myself under the thick blanket with my head popping out from it.

I saw Kai laying on the couch across the bed with one pillow. He kept moving his body trying to feel comfortable and I was bothered.

"Can't sleep?" I said with frost, subtle soft voice looking at his night shirt and shorts having no blankets to protect from the cold.

"No.. I'm good" he lied and I was amused that he had finally spoken a word.

"So he speaks." I said with a face pretty much saying really?

"You know you can stay here in the bed on the other side." I offered  nonchalantly.

"Are you sure?" He asked with the innocent-kai-face.

"No I'm not." I said in a serious tone.
"Kidding." I jokingly said.

"But don't you lay a hand on me or I will kill you." I pointed a finger to him, accusing him.

"Alright, alright. I would rather kill myself than to touch you" he raised both of his hands as though he wad showing a surrender hand and chuckled as he hauled himself under  the thick blanket sheet and slips under it.

"So about the--" I cut him off because I know what he was about to say.

"Don't." I stopped him from saying anything turning at him.

"Fine." He sighed.

I turned back and he faced front the ceiling.

"Goodnight Bon."

I tried not to talk back but not talking back to him quivers me inside.

He's probably thinking i'm ignoring him.

I replied a minute after.

"Goodnight Kai."

I can sense him smiling but whatever.

I closed my eyes and slept.

--------------------

I was walking alone on a very dark road. The road that stands a welcome post of Mystic Falls as the moonlight shone on the glittery road giving me an eloquent vision. It was cold and fuzzy and I didn't feel like I was alone.

I heard a voice at my back and I swiveled and saw nothing.

The voice was so hushy that I can't determine who it is but I can tell its a he.

The voice was so familiar, so I searched for it.

I heard his voice from both sides, left to right, and from all corners.

I then realized it was Kai's voice all along.

"Kai?" I called out.

His voice was all over.

I found him infront me.

"Kai."

He smiled wickedly near my face and suddenly I felt this sharp object hitting my stomach and it was Kai.. Stabbing me.

I felt blood running over my mouth. I fell but then suddenly another version of Kai showed up and caught me as I fell with a face looking so concerned.

"Bonnie, I'm so sorry. Don't leave me Bon." He held my head as tears were starting to cloud his eyes.

I was amused by his actions, I wanted to react but I can't speak.

I choked, excruciating the pain that's hovering around me.

Pain from..

My stomach, my head and my heart from his betrayal.

I saw him crying from my fainted vision and thought for a second that he's human and is trying to come out from his sociopath personality.

He cares.

He's real.

"I need you Bonnie, we're.." I heard him as my consciousness faltered. He must have said something but I can't figure out, my senses were too weak, too weak to count on his marveled words.

I shed a tear flowing down my temple.

What is it that he needs?

It couldn't be about escaping this prisonworld.

There must be something, something that's important, something deep, something that's about him, something that's needs me in it.