Drink

Chapter 11

So I found myself on the floor with my other leg sitting on a silver box.

I just then realized that I was on a very, very deep sleep that made me feel like it was actually happeningl in real life.

I dreamt on a dream.

So odd that my dream was just all Kai. But why?

How I wish I didn't just woke up. The dream was so perfect.

Kai being so sincere and so human on my dream was so absurd to believe.

I think I'm crazy.

Is this even real? Am I still dreaming? This is driving me to paranoia.

I took the camera, placed my hand on my head and watched my films. I watched the film when I went out to get batteries and alcohols. As I walked home in the film, I saw a figure moving on a grill... drinking. He wears a black shirt with a black coat and a grey scarf.

Right. It's a cold season right now. This is pretty unusual that the weather changes but I don't care.

But who's this guy.
I paused the scene of the mysterious dude..
It's..
Kai.

Oh him. I thought there was another person to help me or another psycho to kill me.

Right. The guy I just dreamt the whole night but why would he be here. Did he trace or what? Here to kill me? Well I don't care anymore. I'm turning myself to a different person now.

I'm gonna be the person who'll stay strong by just letting things flow.

Even if it leads me to death. Anyways I'm just gonna suffer in this hell, Kai's hell forever.

I looked myself at the mirror, Damon's mirror.

I looked at myself, my clothes, and my face. I thought for a second what if I'm changing myself into someone I'm not.

I chinned up and grins myself at the mirror as though I'm turning myself into a badass kick ass.

I went to an expensive luxurious clothes line and took the clothes, went to all luxurious fashion accessories and shoes. I changed my style to a different Bonnie. Went to the most expensive mustangs in New York choosing the latest expensive car introduced in 1994, took the car keys and wore the most expensive sunglasses I stole and run the mustang off the road.

"Goodbye old bonnie." I grinned and run off the streets as fast as I could gear up.