Perks of such a drunken Sleep

Chapter 10

I woke up in the middle of the night and heard a voice hushing on my ears. I freaked out and ran outside the room. I suddenly bumped into one solid figure, kai.

"Do you think you could keep screwing people over and not think of the consequences"

I looked at him.

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

I got teary and I broke down

Kai kneeled and slouched to face me.

"Don't worry Bonnie, I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me. I'm a changed person already." He tilted his head.

"Everything would be fine as you trust me Bon." He cups my chin.

"All would be better, just trust me and I swear everything would be fine as you think."

I looked at him, lashes up my lashes towards his blue metallic eyes.

"I swear" He whispered and breathes near the tip of my nose.

"You promise?" I asked.

"Promise you won't kill me?" I reassured.

"Promise." He retorted.

I slowly crep near his lips.

Our lips met.

He starts to go in deeper on it, darting his tongue inside me, tempting me to do the same so I did. He carries me bridal style, gripping my thighs and brought me to the room and pinned me on the wall, deepening the kiss. He rapidly took off his shirt as I adore his perfectly toned chest. He took off my shirt and kisses me by the neck leaving nibbles. I bit my lip to control myself but I can't it was too good. I let go of the bite and moaned as loud as I could. He rapidly slammed me in the bed and kissed me roughly from my lips to my neck as his hands wanders around my thigh to my hamstring.

I giggled and he says, "You're so cute when you laugh."

He smiles saying "I love you bonbon."

"I think I might kinda love you." I replied and smiled as I point my fingers to his nose and touched his lips.

The I love you session made the make out better as it can be.

He kissed me by the neck down my stomach.

"Are you sure of this bonbon?" He asks.

"What do you expect? There's no words to say no." I retorted.

He slid inside me making me crave more, clutching my hands on his hair and on his strong back.

He slowly stopped and lies beside me. I rolled, I went on top of him. Kissing him roughly, kissing him from his neck down to his chest as his gaze looks at my kisses. Making me feel as if I owned him. I kissed him so hard that I cried so hard because I already love him despite all the terrible things that he did to me. He looked at me and calls on me on why I just cried at a sudden moment.

"Bonnie! Bon.."

I woke up with the sun hitting my face.

"Bonnie.." I saw a figure on top of me, calling out my name.

As soon as I gathered my thoughts

It was Kai.

It was just a dream, a terrible dream but it felt so real. But why am I dreaming of him? Just no.

"I thought you killed yourself. Pits of blood stained the whole bed sheet." Kai exhaled with relief as he sits in the bedside by me as I remembered it was my blood dripping as I threw objects and it wounded me.

"I'm so glad that you're fine." He sighed in relief.

"Hey..." I finally opened my mouth.

"I thought you were dead Kai."

I gathered my thoughts completely and came to realize that it was Kai. The person that I just stabbed and thought I killed.

I flinched and went to sat up against my bed.

"You're here! How? When? Why? Aren't you dead?" I asked, terrified.

"How? I saw you yesterday as you went out to get something" He answered.

"The batteries.." I echoed, remembering.

"When? Just clearly now. Why? Because were the only people on this world and there's no one I could go to." He explains.

"And no, I'm not dead. I know how to deal with those stabs and wounds Bonnie. I'm used to it."

I looked at his lips that I just nail myself with at our sexy dream then I realized he was there talking with me while I was fascinating his lips.
I looked at him on the eye.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you Kai and I didn't trust you."

"I thought you were a total ass but you weren't, you changed." I continued.

"I didn't believed at the possibility that there's this slight sliver of good in you. I thought there wasn't but I was wrong Kai." I looked at him smiling.

He lashes to my eyes and lashes down my lips. I did the same but he looked away.

"Thank you bonnie for being the only person to believe me." He said.

I wanted so badly to smash myself with him.

But why? I left him, stabbed and now I'm craving for his kiss?

What's wrong with me?

He kissed me in the cheek and sent shivers down my spine believing that Kai had that spot of him that truly cares.