Coven Mystery

Author's Note:

So guys. Expect this chapter to be the most odd-est, squeamish chapter ever but bare with it because if you don't I will let julie plague crawl in your bed and if you read it, I'll let Kai crawl in your bed.

Kidding! But just bare with it because great things are coming after this chapter.

Ready, set, go.

Here's the chapter.

_______________________________

Chapter 23

I woke up, groped at my left hand on my bedside table to find my phone. As I took the phone, I quickly searched Caroline's number and called. After several rings, she answered.

On the line:

"Hey Bonnie! What is up?"

"Care, I think I might need you, like right now."

"W-wa-wait. Hold on. What's wrong?"

"I learned something."

"What? What is that something?"

"I don't even understand what this is about. It's called the Atasat. It's a witch thing."

"Ata- what? Did you learn it from a 41 year old man? Oh please don't tell me you got it from someone you hooked up last night. Naughty Bonnie."

"What!? Ew no. I got it from my mom."

"Your mom? Ms. Bennett was there?" Caroline's squeeky voice grew sharp.

"Okay, I'll be there by tomorrow. Spill me everything."

"That'll be a great idea."

"But I'll be bringing Stefan."

"Great. You can bring Damon." I swiveled in excitement.

_______________________________

The next day, at night, I heard multiple knocks at the door as I opened it, Caroline jarred at me animatedly followed by Stefan at her back holding a heavyweight box.

"Oh I already miss you." Caroline spoke with her enthralling voice.

"Miss you too Care." I softly stated.

The sunlight walloped against the dust sprinkles as Stefan dropped a box filled with ancient, and not-so ancient modern-ish books.

"Oh Stefan." I span at Stefan and hugged him lightly.

"Bonnie" Stefan groaned merrily.

I gestured myself towards the box.

"So what are these?"

"Oh, a few books that involves witch stuff from the Salvatore's" Caroline demystified, waving her hands with her palms open pointing the box.

I faced at Stefan and he raised both of his eyebrows as a response.

"Woah." I sat down to open the box and found a dozen of books.

"Wow, a few books. No wonder there's so many." I shifted my face to Caroline with my voice laced with sarcasm.

We both giggled.

"Come on, let's take some research from that 'ata-something-witch-thing' you learned from the guy you hooked up.." Caroline asked jokingly, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up Care'." I chuckled. It's good to have my friends around. It made me feel comfortable like nothing was wrong at all.

I told her about my mom being here at my house and the weird informations but we just laughed it off. We reached the night to search for any information that'll mention the Gemini Coven and the atasats.

Sweat started to wrap us so I stood up from reading and lounged myself in the couch and was about to close my eyes to repose myself from reading straight until Stefan startled me.

"Hey, I think I found something." I swiftly ran towards Stefan, as curiosity pushed me to excitement.
Caroline stood behind Stefan.

Stefan pointed his finger at a headline of the page, "The Gemini Coven".

He swifted his point finger at a line saying,

Atasat. Bound together.

We all stared intently at the line.

"What the hell does this mean? Oh wait. I think I have to search it on google. Thanks to modern technology." She delved her pockets to pick her phone and as she got it she started tapping.

"It is an ancient term for bound, and connected." Caroline stated.

"Connected. We're connected Bonnie." A sudden flash from a fragment of a memory jolted from my head. I couldn't determine the person that said that from the memory because it was too misty to identify who that person is.

It's so familiar, the happening was so familiar and i'm so confused until I realized my knees has gone weak and I was about to fall on the ground when Stefan caught me by my arm and his other hand holding my back.

"Bonnie. Are you okay?"

My vision turned blurry, seeing a double figure apparition of Caroline and Stefan in front of me.

My stomach swirled to an odd wretched sensation. So I ran towards the bathroom and threw up.

I went out of the bathroom looking like hell and heard a knock on the door and the first thing that went inside my mind was Kai.

What!? Why would Kai be the first choice in head. Why the hell would it be him. Why?

Then it was Damon. Caroline answered the door.

"Hello miss Bonnie Bennett." Damon spat.

I gave an acknowledging look with regards of his presence. I didn't really like it but I don't know why. Was it maybe because he killed Kai? Oh no here it is again the obnoxious Kai thoughts.

Damn.

"You asked me to come. So hey what's up? Why the serious glare?"

Then I remembered telling Caroline to bring Damon. I didn't even like talking to him but whatever.

"Nothing." I deadpanned and shrugged and Damon shrugged back.

______________________________

At night, Caroline managed the depressing aura to morph into light.
So she brought us into some posh bar in Philadelphia.

So at the bar, Caroline and Stefan danced together, Damon sat at the bar countertop looking so broke as he was drinking while I am here, drunk dancing with some hot dude trying to escape the mad reality hitting my life.

The next morning, I woke up beside a stranger and in a stranger's bed.

I sat up immediately, covering myself with the blanket cover.
What the actual heck did I do last night?

Then I remembered.

I closed my eyes. Another screwed up situation. Then the stranger woke up.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

My eyes widen and him as well, followed by our jaw-dropped mouths.

Shock and tremor filled my eyes.

What the actual h- - -

My words couldn't continue because that person turned my world.

That person really did.