Start of Separate Forevers

Chapter 3

I woke up on a couch,  light-headed and with kai across me.

I noticed a bandage on my temple, a new replaced bandage on my stabbed stomach wherein kai stabbed me in mystic falls.

Wait.

What.

Did kai just?! I thought abruptly.

This can't be. This kid has no capability of doing good.
I opened my mouth still trying to believe kai just brought me here in the couch alive and well with bandages done by him, and which was the most peculiar thing that he just did.

"How are you feeling?" Kai looked at me with concern on his face but I knew what was his real concern probably his stupid ascendant.

"Did you just-"

"Of course I did, what can a kind witchy-wo friend can possibly do?" He bragged as though he meant what he said propping his elbows against the wooden table.

"So can I go now?" I asked. Obssesed to go back to mystic falls and start my own life without this psycho.
Standing up with weak legs, I paced towards him.

"Okay" He shrouded.

"So long, I'll see you never" I said complying goodbyes to the psycho.
"And thanks for the car anyways" I continued.

As I went out of the house, wondering why kai allowed me to go separate ways from him and which was such a good thing made me realize what would my life be, alone even if he's here on this sick alternate universe, and also wondering why he allowed himself to prefer the depressive agony on this supernaturally repeatedly may 10th 1994 with no one but himself, alone.

I went in the car, starting the engine to ignite its energy. I can't stop thinking about Kai on why he's allowing me to go separate ways forever. I rode home in mystic falls going inside the Salvatore House. Doing the exact same routine. It was boring and lonely but at least I'm safe than staying at Kai's home at Portland or Kai being here at mystic falls. I went to Whitmore college. I went inside and reminisce all the nostalgia flowing in my head though this place looked like a vintage version. I shed a tear and when as my tear dropped on the floor, it diffused and flowed down the stairs supernaturally and as it fell down it turned to some sort of gas and I have no idea how and why and blew out the whole building, including me.

I fell on the ground. I know that wasn't natural, it was supernatural and I knew that there was just this one person who can do this thing with magic, no one other than Kai.

"Oops, sorry" Kai cockily showed up, smiling in a dramatic obnoxious way.

"I was bored there in Portland. I don't wanna spend another eternity in there, alone" He spat.

I faced both sideways to find something that I can hit him then I saw two heavy rocks and hurled at him. I went up and ran until he appeared in front of me laughing with blood dripping on his head and from his lip.

"Naughty girl" Kai appeared in front of me, wiping the blood on his lip and I breathed in deeply, terrified.

"You can't run away from me, you have no magic." Kai threw me with a flick of his finger from the magic that he siphoned from that stupid knife.

I was thrown at a rooftop with blood dripping from my head and I chanted magic to him which surprised me because I still have magic left for me to break his bones, and torture his brain until he passed out.

I left him on the ground and ran home but I knew that was the last magic, draining it from my system and it wasn't safe here because Kai might be here anytime at the Salvatore boarding house which could possibly be the end of my life.

He is such a total psychopath, he agreed to leave me unharmed and go our separate ways forever but all he did was the opposite. Such a psycho.

I used Kai's car and thought of him on why was he doing that and on how psycho he is, I thought of it as I went to a bus station, hijacked a bus en route to New York.

I know.

It's ridiculous but I have to go as far as possible from this psycho freak and keep my life going. I know I'll be stuck on this sucky alternate universe forever but I should learn how to live and survive. I cried along the drive  drive. I had bus stops and ate from nearby restaurants and convenient stores. The trip took days, and finally I arrived on my destination. Well I forgot to mention that I brought this old camera of Damon.

"Hello New York City" I praised with a smile and a breath.