30.

* * ☾ * *

Healer Rhea's POV

It was strange that her daily routine with her males had been altered so much, but that was to be expected, given their movement in between camps. And for one reason or another, she hadn't liked it.
Not when the brew had been watered down and lukewarm, though that wasn't a fault of her males.
No, they did the best they could and offered a near-impossible order in the midst of the chaos outside her tent's privacy.

With the sun grazing the trees above, Rhea realized that the commotion was just the beginning of the day. Especially when Osmin had given her unsure glances in terms of her leaving this very night.

Course, she would have her males and Nelo—Plus a number of his own males to make a dutiful setup and prepare for the back-and-forth travels. But that did not aid his stance in letting Rhea so far out of his sight.

As the sun betrayed the better half of the camp and their movements, Rhea had made it her mission to speak with those who wanted to get their word in. And while she had to deny those ready to get a head start on their travels, she had to remind them that the setup here was better at the moment.

The small shack that Alpha Stephan had teased her on for the past few years was now coming to test her limits. If only she hadn't sacrificed her studies for the time to put forth more knowledge in hopes of protecting and providing for the pack.

"The wolf doesn't want you to leave..." Gilroy noticed, tightening the holds on the horse once more. And Rhea sighed, not wanting to turn and see the despair on Osmin's face anymore.

"It's only for a few days, we have to get the go-ahead from the Alpha...Besides, he's going to be cranky one way or another. Either he follows with us or leaves Lillian behind. We can't leave the pack with no Healer." Rhea was right, of course, and there was no sense in arguing when the safety and duty to the pack came first.

"What happens if the Alpha doesn't accept us?" Rhea had given Gilroy a side eye and smirked, taking hold of the horse's snoot and caressing the fellow. They were being troopers and she didn't want their needs to be forgotten and ignored. "Rhea? What type of plan are you proposing to the Alpha?"
"I can be persuasive at times." She whispered, only for Dane to drop the sack of Rhea's belongings to the ground. "What?!" He hissed, and Rhea sighed as she went to go down to pick up the fallen items, only for both males to curse at the sight of her trying to bend down.

"Foolish as you are stubborn, what on earth are you planning, Rhea?" Dane spat, and she shrugged her shoulders. "I think we all learned a few things in our time in captivity. Or in my case, dying and being resurrected...There are a few things I would like to try. Falling in love, as being one of them." Her eyes burned at the admission of the truth, and both Dane and Gilroy could only be staggered at the thought.

"A-Alpha Stephan?"
"He's tried to court me for the past few weeks, before my escape from the King at least. I told him I couldn't, but I thought it's time to put the past behind me. Don't you think?" While they were happy for the Queen, they were still a bit hesitant and in denial of what Rhea's plan of action was.

However, they did their duty and finished the supplies for the second base—One that was entitled Crimson Circle. Which was fitting since they were taking safety within the Red Moon pack.

As Rhea had finally turned to look at those who were coming to wish the small group safe travels, she had caught Osmin and Lillian whispering harshly to one another in the back. And while it had taken her a bit of time to get towards them, it didn't matter that she was standing in front of them, not with the level of bickering they were cursing each other out on.