1. Isha and Adaa

In this big world, there are small countries, smaller towns and even smaller humans. Similarly in a small town of Bikaner lives the two princesses of the town. And the princesses of their baba.

Adaa and Isha. The best possession for their father. And the charms of the town.

They are known for their looks and knowledge. Their kind nature. Their progressive actions. And their hand in their Baba's huge success. They are overall loved for it all.

From waking up in the morning to make tea for their baba, then going to their respective works. Then coming back home at evening and prepare dinner with love for their father then sleep peacefully. It's their daily routine now.

"Isha! Beti chai Lana." Shiv Malhotra aka the father called from the hall. It is 8 in the morning and he is heading towards his territory. His "Meethai Darbar" a big chain of sweet shops and restaurants.

At first, it was just a small mithai shop on the main road. But after Isha was born, it became better. And then after the birth of Adaa, it got even better that it literally reached the sky.

For him, it was the foot signs of his daughters which helped him reach this high up the sky. He loves his daughters to no limits and the daughters too loves him till no extent. There's no doubt in it.

"Here, baba" Isha said passing the chai along with the matri to him.

Isha is the elder and responsible child. By profession she is an artist but also works in the NGO opened by her and her sister when she was 19. Now at the age of 26, she is successful in both her art gallery as well as the NGO.

"Di! Mujhe bhi coffee bana do na. Pleaseeee." Said Adaa from behind her with puppy eyes.

"Make your own coffee. You have hands na. Go." She said in a typical elder sis tone.

"Wow. Such a loving sister you are di!" Adaa snorted sarcastically.

"Don't eat my brain Adaa. Go now and make whatever you want. Shoo." Isha replied again giving the lunch box to her father and biding him a goodbye at the door. When she came back in she found Adaa half lying on the couch watching TV and eating chips.
In just 10 minutes, the girl made a huge huge mess. Oh God! Thought Isha.

This was Adaa. The messy and troublesome younger sister. She is the one who's all childish and a prankster. By profession she's an engineer from the top most college of Rajasthan. And she's also the co-owner of the NGO.

SHOBHA's NGO. It was named after their late mother.

And these girls are living it up to her name hundred and one percent.

~•~•~•~•~•~