35. Boiling pasta & fluttering heart

Nishad's POV

As I was busy laughing my heart out, I saw this beauty and the beast sitting in front of me looking my way, lost.

And if she's lost in my laughter.

And yes, she is both the beauty and the beast. By surat she's a beauty. But by sirat she's a beast.

"You did not just called me a spoilt brat and arrogant?" She asked catching me off-guard.

"Well, I was just stating facts." I said and made myself more comfortable around her. She smelt so nice. Somewhat a mixture of Jasmine and honey.

"Okay. I might act like that sometimes, but first you leave me and move from here. Shoo. Shoo." She said doing the gesture of 'shoo' towards my face. Am I looking like a dog to her?

"What if I deny to move?" I asked her with a smirk. She just gave me a look which said 'are you a fool'. I don't actually mind being called a fool if I can get such a reactions from her.

I love to annoy her. Simply.

"Do you know your current acts could help you be classified as a perver." She told me with a blank expression.

I am a pervert? Me?

"I am your husband. I can touch you anytime I want." I told her with a big smile. But then, "only by your concern." I added.

She looked at me and I left her waist and backed away by two feets.

I instantly missed her warmth. But I wouldn't force her. Never.

But she smells so freaking nice.

Okay. I might be acting as a perv as she claimed me to be right now.

"Woah. I didn't knew you were a gentleman." She jumped down from the kitchen isle. And I glared at her.

"You are a good man Nishad." She vocaled out and my heart fluttered.

"But the pasta you kept on the stove to boil ain't looking good anymore." She lastly said and opened my eyes. Shi- the pasta!

I ran towards the gas stove and saw the boiling water running out of the container. Oh no! Meri mehnat barbaad. And just like that, she started laughing.

This girl is a devil for real.

"Leave it and let me handle." She took control of the pasta from me.

I saw that even tho the water had ran down from the container, the pasta had been boiled nicely. She rinsed the excess water and washed the now boiled pasta with cold water.

And then, she covered the pasta.

"Let's make the gravy now. Okay?" She looked at me like she did not just helped me with the thing I was dreading about the most.

I just blinked twice and started making the gravy with her help.

~•~•~•~•~•~
I am extremely sorry for not updating in like, three days.
I am having loads of work right now that I barely get time to write.
But I'll try to update as soon as possible.
Thank you,
-Arya.