36. Picnic?

"Good morning di." Adaa came running towards Isha and hugged her from behind. Isha had just came after taking a bath and was getting ready when Adaa came barging in her room.

"What's up kiddo? You're so happy today?" She asked and Adaa smiled adorably.

"Ab batao bhi hua kya hai?" Isha insisted.

And Adaa started laughing.

"You daughter of a Satan. Shut up and tell now." Isha was loosing her patience.

"Lemme tell you bhabhi. We are going to a picnic today. That's why she's so happy." Nishad came inside the scene as well. Initially, he was the one who was assigned the task to inform his Bhai bhabhi about it. But Adaa butted in to tell her di.

"What? We as in the whole family or just you love birds?" She asked eyeing both of them.

"Ha ha ha very funny? We? Love birds? Never." And the normal Nishad came back. The one who loves to annoy Adaa.

At this comment of her di, even she snorted.

"Well, it's clear you both are. I mean we saw you yesterday night. How you both were making pasta in the kitchen. I mean, I am not sure if you were making pasta only or..." Isha said with a smirk.

And both of them were as red as a tomato by now.

They didn't know that she saw them yesterday. Well, there actions weren't the ones which should have been seen.

But then again, when is kismat on their side.

"Di..wo..." Adaa tried to explain but Nishad cut her by asking

"You and who? You said WE. Who is the WE here?" He asked with horror.

"Me." Stated his only elder brother from the bathroom door.

After Isha, he had went for a bath. And as he came out from the washroom, he heard the conversation among the three of them.

The youngest couple of the house were in shock now. Their elder siblings just say them like that.

Shit! Now what!

Ek kam karte hai, yaha se bhag jaate hai.

The only thoughts which clouded them were these. And just on instinct, both made an excuse and ran away.

And the elder couple started laughing.

"Vedant. I need to tell you something." Isha said after their laughter died down.

"Yes." He replied, now his whole attention on her.

"I'll be joining the NGO from tomorrow regularly. I mean, it's been long since I had been there sincerely due to all the functions and chaos. But now that all's fine, I think I shall go." She explained looking in his eyes.

After he was done listening, he didn't reply for a minute. And Isha got a bit scared thinking he wouldn't allow her to work.

No Isha. No need to be scared. Agar isne allow nahi kia toh mooh Tod Dena iska.

She consoled herself. But was on the edge of tears.

"Ok and?" Vedant finally replied after a while.

And? What kind on reply was this.

Isha was flabbergasted.

"Uhh what do you mean and? I was telling you. I mean, I will only work if you say so." She said. As cringe and backward it may sound, but she don't know much about this man just now.

This man, her husband.

She said this looking visibly nervous.

"Okay. So you are ASKING me if you could work or not?" Vedant cross checked. And Isha just looked away.

"Then Mrs. Isha Goyal, may I ask you a thing too? Wo kya hai na ki main bhi kafi dino se kaam pe nahi gaya. Soch Raha tha kal se chala jaun. Kya mujhe aapki izazat hai?" He asked her.

And she just rolled her eyes.

But smiled nonthless.

"What yarr Isha. I thought we were better then this! Tujhe Jo karna hai tu kar na yarr. Mein kyu hi mana karunga. Wo bhi us chiz ke liye jo tujhe pasand hai." He said with a small laugh.

And Isha joined him.

They were happily having their quality time when they heard a scream.

A scream of Adaa.

And made their way towards the living room asap.

~•~•~•~•~•~
And I am back!
Finally all my work has been done for the week! My test results are satisfactory as well. And all backup has been taken too. In short I'm doing well in academics and extracurriculars as well.

I missed this story a lot. That the first thing I did this morning was write this.

And I wanted to let you all know about this.

Thank You!
-Arya.