3. Two angry birds

"Lavy yaar. Sorry na. It was Adaa because of whom we got late. Uska makeup hi khatam nahi ho raha tha." Isha said trying to convince her best friend the reason of her late arrival at the wedding. The sisters were exactly 37 minutes late by the time Lavanya called them to be here and now the bride wasn't giving in this mistake.

Well, 17 minutes late because from last 20 minutes, they were chatting with Lavanya's uncle, Dilip Kaka sa.
More like Isha was chatting with her father and Adaa was bickering with Kaka sa. When Lavy came to know about it, she could only wish she was their because Kaka sa and Adaa in a room means full entertainment.

"Fine fine my drama queen. Now come here and help me get ready. Already main late hu. Aur late mat Kara." Today's Lavy's wedding reception and she was so adamant that only Isha will get her ready.

"Sure darling." Winked Isha.
...

In her clad red saree style drapped lehenga, Lavy was looking heavenly. She was actually looking like an angel directed to earth from heaven.

And so was Isha and Adaa. They were looking as mesmerizing as the bride if not more. If not for the natural red tint on Lavy's cheekbones, no one could guess who among the three is the bride.

Isha was wearing a black lehenga while Adaa was in a Golden Anarkali suit. According to her, lehengas are a full package of suffocation and itching along with so much shimmer. So she switched to Anarkalis instead. She simply loves Anarkalis.

"Oh. My. Freaking. God. You are looking amazing di!! Beautifuler than Bebo." Adaa commented dramatically looking at Lavy.

"Beautifuler isn't a word Dumbo." It was Shubham, Lavanya's younger brother who said it to Adaa while flicking her head.
"Oww you doofus. How dare you flick at me like this. Come I'll show you what Adaa Malhotra is!" Adaa said while running towards an already running Shubham, who was so desperately trying to save himself from this agitated queen.

Shubham was two years younger than Lavy and two years elder than Adaa. And since long, he had a huge crush on Adaa. But he never said it out loud. Only Lavy knows it since she knows her brother inside out. She could tell it from the way he looks at Adaa, how much he likes her.

"ADAA. SHUBHAM. COME HERE RIGHT NOW." As Lavy and Isha were chatting about this and that, they heard Ruchira kaki sa's angry voice.

"Ab kya kardiya inn nalayako ne." Lavy said while frowning.
"No idea. Let's go down and see."

As they both went down, they saw an angry Adaa and even angrier Ruchira kaki sa. And poor Shubham was standing with his head down between the two angry birds, looking at the mess he made.

Well, he broke Ruchira kaki sa's favourite flower vase, which was kept on the side table of hall. And it was gifted to her by Adaa.

~•~•~•~•~•~