30. Awkwardness & water fight

Isha's POV

I don't remember the last time I had such a good sleep. I was dreaming about an iconic portrait being made by me and been show casted at a big museum in Paris. But that was just a dream, and it broke with the sound of something opening.

And by this sound, I opened my eyes. Only to find me somewhere mid air, in someone's arms. In a completely strange room.

Am I getting kidnapped?

I looked at the face of my supposed to be kidnapper. Well, he looked familiar.

I was about to shout but. Wait...

Oh, he is Vedant. My...husband?

Wait, weren't we in the car? Riding back home? From the hall?

And then it clicked me.

We have reached the home. I mean their home.

He too was looking at me wide eyed. And then judging by my expressions I guess he got my awkwardness and put me down on my feet.

"I am...sorry. We reached home some ten minutes back. We both were sleeping. So papa woke me up and asked me to pick you and bring to our room. That's why I..." He said while rubbing his neck and looking at anywhere but me!

He wasn't looking at me. Yet I dumbly gave a nod. Idiot. Then I realised and vocaled out my first query.

"So you have been carrying me for last ten minutes?" I asked. I must be looking horrified. Because I know I was not that fit for anyone to just pick me up bridal style and roam around for a few minutes.

"I am extremely sorry. I shouldn't have picked you up without asking you. But you were sleeping soundly. And maa also said it's hard for girls to wear that heavily crafted lehenga all the time and perform the rituals. So you must be tired. That's why I agreed to them." He said and moved away from my vision.

"I am going to change in the bathroom. You can change in the wardrobe." He told me pointing towards the door adjacent to the bathroom door.

"Alright." I replied and we both made our ways to the specific spaces.

End of Isha's POV

•••••

Suddenly, everything turned cold.

So cold.

Soooo cold.

And Nishad woke up from his sleep abruptly. And found himself drenched in water.

What the hell?

He thought.

And then, found a gorgeous girl in her Pikachu pjs and badi si mehendi laughing. Her laugh sounded heavenly in general. But at that time, he had some big queries than simping over her laugh.

"You did that?" He asked her full of rage.

While she just kept laughing.

"You. Are. So. Dead. Adaa." And he jumped out from the bed running after her. She shrieked and started running away as well.

With him chasing her.

"Shut up and stoooop. It was you who started the war by not giving me space to sleep." She said while running in the big room.

"But I didn't splash a jug full of water on you." He too retorted back. He was surely freezing right now but chasing after Adaa was more important to him.

She then climbed on the bed, so did he.

And almost getting caught, she pushed him off the bed.

And he fell on the carpeted floor.

"Ouch. Paagal aurat. Kis Janam ka badla le rahi hai yaar mere se tu." He said while holding his left hand, which seemingly got injured in their water fight.

Adaa, at first shocked with her hands on her mouth, became normal deliberately. She made he way down the bed laughing and came in front of him and said.

"Isi Janam ka badla le rahi hu pati dev. Yaad hai, kaise mujhe ulta seedha bola tha jab Vedant Bhai ke liye khana lane bheja tha di ne hume. Poore raste kuch na kuch suna rahe the na mujhe. Ab bhukto." She answered with a wicked smile.

And he just stared at her face.

THIS WOMAN !!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
😂😂😂
No words needed for Adaa.