11. In the Staff house

"Guess I'll live in a hotel room nearby." He said with a small smile.

"No need. You can stay at our home!" Jumped in Adaa.

Gosh! Can I just please kill my younger sister? Thought Isha.

"Uhh no. There's no need. Really. Plus I have already troubled you guys enough. I can't anymore. I don't know how I'm going to pay for your kindness about this matter." He said looking grateful.

His eyes looked so soft at the moment, Isha wanted to drown in them. But then she holded herself together, and said the next words surprising herself and others in the room.

"You can stay in the nearby qaurters where we have out staff rooms. One of the rooms is always free and clean. You can stay there till you contact your driver or any family member. Rest is up to you." She said trying to sound rude and tough, yet she sounded sweet to Vedant.

And helpful off course.

"But-"

"No buts Mr. Goyal. It's decided then. You'll be staying there tonight. How fun, no." Adaa said dreamily. Seems like this little chick is a bit too attached to this new guy in a course of few hours.

Isha only sighed at this.

.....

It's 9 at night now. Their dinner is done. And Mr. Shiv Malhotra still have no idea about a stranger living in his house's staff room.

Yes, he don't know.

Only after their dinner did Adaa took a plate and arranger the sabji, roti and pulao in it, and took it for her new favourite guy in the staff house.

The room given to him was the largest among all. It was like an outhouse in good condition.

"Here, Mr. Goyal. Your dinner." Said Adaa while opning the door with one hand and the plate in other. As soon as she opened the door she was met with an unknown face causing her to jerk back with a small scream escaping her mouth. And the plate with good fell on the floor.

"Stop shouting you loud woman!" Came the voice from the new stranger in a whisper shouting manner.

"Who the folk are you? And what are you doing here in my house? Wait! Are you here to rob or hit Mr. Goyal?" Adaa said with large eyes.

"Listen, I don't care who you are or why you are here but let me make you a thing very clear mister, I would not let you hit or do any harm to Mr. Goyal or anyone from this house. Fight me if you can." Adaa said with determination.

"Oh" replied the stranger. Amusement was clear in his eyes.

"Yupp. Kisi ko bhi haath lagane se pehle tumhe meri laash pe se guzarna padega." Adaa continued.

"That would be fun." The new stranger said with a smirk. And by the look on his face, Adaa felt shivers running down her spine. And no, they weren't bad kind of shivers. His face seemed to excite her in a manner she can't quite figure out. Yet.

"Nishad Goyal. Stop harassing the girl." Came loud voice of Vedant.

Damn.

~•~•~•~•~•~