50. Sisters date

As Adaa was told, she did complete her plate of food. But not before completing the ppt.

It was half past five in the afternoon and her work was done. Finally she had a half day holiday now!!

But what was she supposed to do? Surely she wouldn't be using any gadget as she had been doing only that since last one month.

She can't spend time with her di aur bhai as it will disturb their privacy. Afterall they are a newly wed.

And about her won wedded husband? He is nowhere to be founded. Working his ass of in the hospital prolly.

Sometimes, she thought, how could someone as irritating as Nishad be a doctor? That too a cardiologist? Isn't the profession a bit too serious for him?

That's when she got an idea.

She decided that she was going to Nishad's hospital to see what he does in a day. And then maybe take him out for a dinner? Well, who knows.

"Di, Bhai, am going out." She screamed from downstairs onwards.

And waited for one of them to come down.

"Kaha Jaa Rahi ho? Shall I drop you somewhere?" Asked Vedant while coming downstairs while buttoning his sleeve.

"Nahi Bhai. I am driving to his hospital." She replied.

"His? As in Nishad's?" He asked with a glint of tease in his eyes.

"Yess. Got bored so thinking about making his life hell today." She said excitedly making Vedant laugh.

"Tu kuch aur hi hai." He said and just then Isha came down too. All ready to go somewhere.

"Ap mohtarma aap kaha Jaa Rahi hai?" He asked her and Adaa turned to look at her di in a light yellow Anarkali and gorgeous hair do.

Then she looked at herself. She was in her grey sweatpants and a black shirt. Her hairs were in a messy bun and face was void of any makeup. With her big specs around her nose.

When she sometimes compared herself with her di, she found that her appearance was like an aaloo compared to Isha di.

Just like she did now.

"Aap kitne Sundar lag rahe ho. Aur mujhe dekho." Before Isha could reply to Vedant, Adaa butted in.

"Arrey. You are always pretty Adu. Why are you saying so." Isha cooed her and came to hug her little sister, thinking she might be feeling depressed by working so much.

"Neh am not. You are." She said sadly and hugged her di.

"You are. Trust me. You don't know but you are." Like a responsible big sister, she was handling Adaa just fine.

Until Vedant decided to ruin it all.

"Sahi toh bol rahi hai wo. Ish ke saamne baingan lag rahi hai tu abhi." He said directly to Adaa keeping a straight face.

And she just made an 'o' face with a killer look.

"WHAT THE HELL VED?" Isha asked him.

But before he could reply, a couch pillow met his face. Thrown by the one & only Adaa.

"Kya? Sach hi toh bola mene." Saying this he ran away from there towards his car to go to the jewelry shop. He was asked by his mother via call to buy a ring for Isha as it was her birthday in four days as a surprise gift.

He had asked his mother for advice since he didn't knew what to get for her.

"Kaisa kutta pati hai aapka." Adaa said, her mood all spoiled by Vedant.

"Language Adaa! What se ever he is your brother in law. Show some respect." Isha told Adaa and then melted looking at the look on her face.

"And no matter what one says, you are beautiful. Okay?" Isha asked and Adaa just nodded.

"Okay?" Isha asked again.

"Okay." This time Adaa replied. She wasn't jelous of her di. She just wanted to be like her. She looked upto her as an ideal.

"Ice cream khane chalegi?" At this now, Adaa's ears perked and she excitedly said yes.

And just like that, both the sisters went to an ice cream date, Isha ditching Lavanya whom she was supposed to meet in an hour, and Adaa ditching the idea of surprising Nishad.

Sister before bestie/mister.

~•~•~•~•~•~
A bit short chaptet I know. But I couldn't help since I was feeling overwhelmed as AdaaIsha has completed 50 CHAPTERS! Omgeee.

I am not crying, you are😭❤️

Thank You so much for supporting me and my work this much y'all !!! I love y'all alotttttt<33

Btw
Text or video call?