60. Their Happily Ever After

Long Chapter Ahead :-

"It's okay Isha. You can do it. I know you can." Isha mumbled to herself while carrying the heavy loaded box full of good towards her cabin.

Well, her art gallery.

Yesterday, was her art gallery's opening and today she's all set to set up her work place.

Oh just how much she loves this place.

After Shobha's NGO, this is now another place which make her feel comfortable. Which make her feel home, apart from her Ved.

It's been eleven months since her birthday and one year to their marriage. Life couldn't be anymore smoother for them. Since that day Ved is hers and she is his. Officially, and lovingly.

Another good thing happened since that day was, Adaa and Nishad also came closer to them. They started bickering less and smiling together more.

Isha and Ved didn't knew what went on in between the both of them but they couldn't be more happy for the progress their little siblings were making in their relationship.

"Isha you- What the hell are you doing?" Ved asked and raised a brow at Isha, who was casually lifting the heavy box up and when caugh, she just gave him a nervous yet cute smile.

But he had ought not to melt this time.

"Doctor ne saaf mana kia hai na. Aise main kyu faltu risk le rahi ho. Dant khane ka shauk hai?" He asked and narrowed his eyes at her.

Yes, she's one month pregnant.

At first the couple were too frantic and panicked over it. But soon as their parents and family soothed them, they came in terms with the fact that they are going to be parents.

And they got to know about it five days back, on their first wedding anniversary!

The special day became more special for them.

"Arrey kuch nahi hota isse. Sach." She said with a frown when he took the box from her hands and put it down.

"Isse kuch nahi hota. Ha doctor to paagal hai. Aur kitna heavy hai ye box Ish. Itni irresponsible toh mat raho." He first mimiced her, and then continued to scold her.

While she was looking like she wants to rip his hair out of his head.

"You are bad. I hate you." She said and comfortably sat on the arm chair.

"And you are cute. And pretty. And beautiful. And intelligence.....and I love you too." Saying this he pampered her with lots of kisses on her face.

So many that's she ended up giggling.

Long forgotten her anger.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I mean, I think we should add ketchup now." Nishad suggested while raising his hands up in air as a sign of surrender.

And Adaa just looked at her with burning eyes.

"You think mujhe itna bhi nahi ata? I know we don't add ketchup in sauce as it burns and sticks to pan on flame." She said and started mixing the veggies with the masala.

They were making pasta together. It's been their thing. Whenever they are angry with each other or too happy, they cook together.

More like he teaches her and she follows. It's just their way of claiming each other or expression gratitude.

"Very good! My student is learning well, I see." He said and hugged her from behind.

"How cheesy, no?" She asked and hit his stomach with her elbow.