39. Chaos

"Di. Please go away. I do not want to talk to you." Adaa said and turned away from Isha.

However, somewhere she was hoping that Isha will be here to hug her and whisper her good things in ears. She knew she needed her elder sis the most now. But she wouldn't say that out aloud.

Isha understood. She made her way towards Adaa. Made her turn towards her and hugged her. And that was the moment she broke.

Adaa started crying. Loudly.

So loudly.

But Isha knew it was necessary. Because now whatever she will hear, she needed to let it all go.

And then Isha too realise, how big mistake she had done by not telling it all to her before.

"Shhh. I am with you Adaa. Main hu. Yahi hu. Aur sab theek hai bachche." She told Adaa in ears, who was crying non stop.

That day, Adaa knew about the real reason why they got married in the Goyal family. And instead of breaking or shouting, she went quite.

Too quite that it was concerning. Because Adaa and staying quiet doens't usually fit in one sentence.

But here she was.
So quite and indifferent.

"Adaa. Bachche kuch toh bol. Aisa chup nahi rehe na." Isha was getting panic as the seconds were going up. She didn't knew what to do and how to make her talk.

About anything. It doesn't matter what.

Just make her talk and express whatever she be thinking.

"Are we that bad of daughters that he sold us away?" Adaa finally said. She was looking very blank and expressionless.

But Isha was dumbfounded with her question.

"Are we, di? That he thought he could toss us out of his life like this?" She continued.

And Isha knew that now, she wouldn't be able to answer her questions anymore.

~~~

Nishad was at the Malhotra's.

Yes, he made his way and came to their house. Since he had already told Mr. Malhotra that he will be there in two hours, Shiv was already at home.

"Nishad beta. What happened? How you came here all of the sudden?" He asked politely.

Even though he could sense something wrong from his expression and sudden visit, he offered him a gentle fatherly smile.

"I want to know something uncle." He said calmly, yet powerfully.

"You should call me papa now. And what is that you want to know?" Shiv replied.

"Alright. I wanted to ask about the deal between you and my papa." He said and as soon as the words left his mouth, Shiv's expressions changed.

"I want to know the reason why I was forced to marry Adaa and Bhai was forced to marry Isha bhabhi, and vice versa. I also want to know that what is the big reason that papa was so quite even after Adaa almost screamed on him. And I also want to know what does this marriage means?" He bombarded Shiv with questions.

And Shiv knew he couldn't get away from these.

So he did what was right.

He told Nishad about it all.

"You see, I love my daughters. I really do. But I was bounded by the deal. Even thought I knew your father and family would love them no less then their own, it still hurts to know I had to do something against their wish." Shiv hung his head low.

Now everything started to make sense to Nishad.

Accept one.

"But, why did you had to fill her with false information in the beganing? You could have told them the truth in the start. And even later, you chose to tell this only to Isha bhabhi and not Adaa. Why?" Nishad was feeling really helpless.

He finally got to know the pain Adaa was going on all these days and he didn't even knew.

What kind of husband was he.

"I-" Shiv opened his mouth to say something. But someone else cut him of.

"I told his to tell them so. So that his daughters wouldn't hate him." Came another voice from the entrance.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Happy Independence Day to y'all 🇮🇳❤️

Hope y'all are fine.
I am. Really fine since I finally got a freaking holiday after soooo long 😭❤️🤌

So here I am, going to write the whole day 😀just me and my Fantasy world!!

Yay!!

Btw
Barbie or Oppenheimer?