37. Distressed Family

After Isha and Vedant heard the scream of Adaa, they made their way towards the living room.

And saw Adaa facing the one and only, Vasant Goyal, clearly irritated.

Shit! How could I forget she doesn't know the truth yet. Isha thought.

When she looked at Vedant she found him equally confused as the rest of the family.

Accept Adaa and Vasant only.

They Goyals lived in a joint family. Mr. Vasant Goyal has a younger brother, Karan Goyal. He, his wife Naina and his kids Raghav and Rudra also lived here with them.

While Raghav and Rudra, both have went to their respective colleges in different cities, it's just their parents in this house now. The twins had came only for the matrimonial functions.

So by the whole family, Isha means Vedant, Nishad, Mom, Karan chachu, and Naina Chachi. They were all confused and quite scared about Adaa's tone and Papa's reaction on it.

Karan has been one of the top Chartered Accountants from past two decades. Still, he has never raised his voice on his elder brother of five years. Vasant ka aura hi aisa hai.

But as Adaa looked at him with rage in his eyes, he was standing there blankly without any experession.

Everyone was scared of him at the moment, accept Adaa.

"Who do you exactly think you are? Ha? First, you trapped my papa in that agreement. You corrupted the police. And now you think you can control us? Nope! Nada! Not happening ever." She said with full authority.

Vasant was listening quitly.

"You can't control me or my di. We have done this marriage only for the sake of papa. If not for that, hume aapki shakal tak nahi dekhni thi." Adaa said and it was the last string for Isha.

"ADAA BASS! You can't talk to him like this." She said with waring.

"What the hell you think you are doing ha? He is my DAD. Do you even realise that you are talking to my dad? Why the hell you think I'll keep quite and say nothing at all?" Nishad was raged now fully.

Even tho he never show or told it to Vasant, he loved him a lot. And wouldn't take a word against him. May it be from his wife.

"Nishad. Beta keep calm." Payal quitly whispered to Nishad. And Isha too signalled him which said ' I'll handle.'

And Adaa, glared at him and then looked at Isha

"Di you..."
"No Adaa. What is wrong, is wrong. Whatever problem you have, you can solve it personally. But you can NOT scream on him like this. I wouldn't tolerate it as well." She was quite dangerous when she's in her elder sister mode.

And Adaa looked at her as if she's crazy.

What's wrong with di? Did she forgot what he did with papa.

"Fine. If you are do in favour of them, in favour of HIM, then go on the picnic. I am not going anywhere with this man taging along.

Not now, not EVER. NEVER." She said and angrily got out of the house, taking her phone and car keys.

While Nishad tried following her, Payal stopped him and signed Isha to do so.

Who did so.

She ran out of the house following Isha, leaving the whole family confusingly and questioningly looking at Vasant.

~•~•~•~•~•~
I read a story on Wattpad today, and saw the author asking general questions after each chapter.

I'm gonna do the same from now.

Hehe.

So, here it is.
Summer or Winters?