42. Annoyingly sweet wife

"But why so sudden? Aaj Tak kabhi tumhe mere Nishu main itna interest nahi aaya. Achanak aaj kaise itna pyaar aa raha hai mere bete pe?" Her mother in-law gave her teasing eyes.

But it was Adaa we are talking about. Sharam ko toh usne bechke chocolates kha le hai.

"Arrey maa. See, if I make something of his liking for him to eat, wo meri chocolates cheenana chod dega na. And I would be the happiest then." She said dreamily. Dreaming about her dear chocolates.

"What will I do with you." Payal just shocked her head while plucking Adaa's head lightly.

They have arrived to Jaisalmer already. Tho their trip for two hours late due to the urgent surgery which Nishad had to undergo through, they reached till night. It was almost 5 hour journey for Bikaner which went very entertaining for them.

Since Nishad was tired, Adaa was constantly poking and imitating him to get on his nerves in the car. And he could only give her side eyes.

Tho he already whispered to her how he'll get on her back once they reach their destination.

Alas, not that she cared or scared!

All while this, Isha and Vedant were talking.

More like Isha and her two mother in-laws were chattering and Vedant was listening very interested.

About how their neighbour was roaming with a very older boy than her, a bit too intimatly. The girl must be barely in her twenties and was roaming around with almost forty year old man in their neighbourhood.

It had literally nothing to do with the Goyal ladies, but who cares? Not even Vedant.

What? He's a big gossip queen okay!

And then, after a while they reached their farmhouse and were assigned their respective rooms by Payal and Naina. Four rooms for the four Goyal couples.

However, Naina being Naina grabbed the largest bedroom for herself and Karan.

She was the real child of the family. Even more childish than Adaa.

They changed and then Payal and Isha went into the kitchen. And Adaa trailed behind them.

"Can't you shut up for a while? Humesha chapar chapar karni hai." Isha commented on Adaa's previous comments.

"Well, no I can't. Duh. Wo kya hai na jab maa ko koi dekkat nahi hai toh aapko kya hai? Aap apna kam kare main apna karti hu. Aai badi." And just like that she sassed away.

Well, Isha couldn't be more glad to have her Adaa back. And also the way she has forgotten all the chaos back and is bonding so well with her family.

Nazar na Lage kisiki.

"WHAT THE HELL?" A dramatic scream started them.

It was none other than Nishad.

"Kya hai? Paagal hai tu poora? Aise kon chillata hai?" Karan chachu scolded him while keeping his hand on his chest. He was right behind Nishad and was startled very badly.

"Chachu, heart left side hota hai, right side nahi." Adaa pointed out.

"Thanks beta." He changed his hand's position to the other side.

"Sorry chachu. But this whole scene is just too much to take in at once." He said while sighing.

Him and his dramatic shenanigans!

"What's it? Tell us now?" His chachu was loosing patience now.

"Arrey can't you see? The evil queen of hell is here, in our kitchen, cooking chole chawal? What could be more startling than this?" He said and covered his mouth to give extra effect.

If he was previously tired, now he was only in mood to tease his annoyingly cute wife.

"Whom are you calling an evil queen ha? When you yourself are a Satan." Adaa commented and Payal snorted a muffled laugh.

And Nishad looked at his mother accusigly.

"Maa! Even you ditched me? Your own favourite son? How can you for this evil girl, ditch your own son?" It might be a new sight for Isha and Adaa but for his family it was nothing new.

He was a big big drama queen. But because of the atmosphere since last few days, his this side wasn't awake. But now that it all has been clean, he's back to his khurafati mode.

The mode where no one can believe that he's one prodigal cardiologist.

"Favourite child ha? Tu kabse mumma ka favourite child ho gaya? Terese nikamma ladka koi nai hai aur tu fav child ki bate karega? Aya bada." It was Vedant. He entered the kitchen just when Nishad said his precious lines.

Jo Jake Vedant ke dil main chubhi.

Not in a million years can he let him take the place of favourite child.

So he want to twist Nishad's ears.

"Aa bhai. What kind of cruelity is this. Chode mujhe." He cried.

"Pehle bol tu favourite child nahi hai mumma ka. Bol ye." He threatened his younger brother.

"Arrey." Nishad tried negotiating.

"BOL!" Vedant wasn't giving in.

"Fine fine. Main nahi hu mumma ka fav son. Aap hai. Infact, papa, chachu aur Chachi ke bhi. Wo dur Wale bade papa aur badi ma ke bhi. Ab toh chode." He stated trying to get out of his brother's hold.

As in cue, Vedant was satisfied, he left his ear with a smug look on his face.

"Sahi kia Bhai aapne." Adaa was laughing her heart out. Even Isha, Payal and Karan were not hiding their laugh.

"Bade dusht hai aap. Jallad kahin ke.' Nishad mumbled under his breath.

"Kya bola?" Vedant asked.

"Kuch nai bhai. Bas aapko I love you bol raha tha." He replied smiling.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Please do let me know how was this chapter. I really enjoyed writing this one♡

Btw,
Movies or Serials?