52. Teasings

Nishad's POV

The damn light.
And who the hell makes storage room gates electricity generable?

Simple sliding Wale darwaje kyu nai laga sakte the. Poore hospital main bhi lagae hi hai na!

And this fireball in front of me is giving me those eyes which says "I'll kill you" too.

Kaha fass gaya main.

"Dr. Goyal. I hope you are well aware of the consequences of your this stunt which have got us in this situation where we are locked in this tiny storeroom, totally depending on stupid lazy bijli." Her small sarcastic speech finally ended and she gave me a scary smile.

I. Was. Speechless.

"See I know I'm at fault here... But.. but mujhe thode hi pata tha light Jane wali hai." I sweated away. This lady was crazy and scary.

Cute wala scary.

"Nahi pata tha. Par bola kisne tha iss kamre main kheenchne ko. Peeche se aawaz de dete. Rukti nahi main?" She was glaring at me!!

"Kabhi aajtak suni hai meri Jo aaj sunti." I whispered to myself thinking madam didn't here.

"Suna mene." But came her reply.

Ugh mera naseeb!

"Fine. Let's try to sort our problems like an adult now! Okay?" I suggested thinking shayad iss situation se bach jau.

"Hmm kay." Haash! Madam ne haa bola.

"Call someone. Anyone. Who can help." She ORDERED me.

Well... Normally I would have created a ruckus about it but since the situation is like this I'll go along with it and-

Wait. WAIT.

WHERE'S MY PHONE??

Shit. Guess I forgot it somewhere.

"WHAT?" Oh my God. Why is she screaming now.

"Because you said you forgot your phone. Itna careless kaun hota hai? Phone bhul gaye apna?"

Did I say all of these loudly?

"Jii haa mahashay." She replied with a raised brow.

Damn.

"Haa to..toh ho jata hai na jaldbaazi main. Thode pata tha Aisa h..hoga." shit why am I stuttering?

"But phone is a necessity na. Hona chahiye humesha apne paas. Kitne pyjama insaan ho yaar tum."

She did not just-

Wait.

"Tere paas hoga na phone. Tu karle call kisi ko." I suggested.

"Kise Karu? Tumhare workplace walo ka no. Mere pass kaise milega." She sarcastically smiled at me.

Ugh! Adaa Nishad Goyal! Why are you like this mannnn!

While I was on the verge of loosing my sanity, I took her phone from her hands ignoring all her taunts and scoldings.

Taking her fingerprint forcefully, I myself searched Apex hospital's phone no. From Google and dialed the reception.

They picked the call within three minutes.

And yes, I counted.

End of Nishad's POV
~•~•~•~•~

"Main acchi hu kaki sa. Sach. Bohot khaati hu. Aapki sau." Isha, from last fifteen minutes was trying to consol her Ruchira kaki sa that she had not lost any wait.

But she being herself wasn't giving it.

"I don't know anything. Bilkul khyaal nai rakhti apna. Aaj toh acha khasa khana khae bagair Jane na du tujhe main." Kakisa forced.

They were at the dining table right now having their dinner. It was night time now that Isha, Lavanya, Lavanya's husband and Kaka sa and Kaki sa were present here.

Lavanya's papa had went abroad for some business related stuff and well, Shubham had shifted to Indore.

"Kachodi aur lo beta. Bohot hai abhi toh." Kaka sa insisted Isha. Who was constantly denying as her mouth already was filled with a big bite of the delicacy.

"I'm sachme full now. Can't eat more.'' She somehow managed to say when they heard a car horn.

A really familiar car horn for Isha.

She looked at Lavy wide eyes knowing full well it was her doing, who in return smiled widely at her.

"Jiju aa gaye!" She exclaimed and went outside to bring her jiju inside.

Leaving her Kachories on the table, half eaten.

"Arrey Ved beta. Tum aane Wale the ye bata dete toh hum tumhare liye wait kar lete." Ruchira said to Vedant who touched her feat out of respect to get her blessings. Then did the same with kakasa and bro hugged to Karan, Lavanya's husband.

(I'm sorry if his name was something else in previous chapters. I forgot so wrote Karan T_T)

Then before Vedant could say something Lavy butted in.

"Arrey mene hi bulaya tha inhe. Socha Ishu ko akela lag raha hoga naa. Isliye." And then she winked at the couple who were a blushing mess by now.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai." Isha replied.

"I know. Isse kahiiiiiin zyada hai." She winked again.

"Enough now. Stop teasing my poor kids." Kaki sa said and hugged both of them, protecting them from Lavy."

"Eyy wait." She suddenly said gathering both of theirs attention.

"What is this red red on your cheeks Ishu beta? Sharma gayi kya?" Kaki sa commented soon enough making Isha groan.

And just on cue Vedant hugged his red wife with a smile on face, making her graon louder in his chest.

Everyone in room awwed looking at the couple. And the rest of the dinner went in blissful chattings and teasings.

~•~•~•~•~

"I see. My wife missed me hah." Vedant said to Isha, looking at her thru car mirror.

Right now, they were in their car outside the Nayak's.

Isha was looking outside with her hand on her mouth to hide the blush coating her face since dinner.

"Whoever said this to you is misunderstood." She said in deniel.

Then thru the same mirror she saw him removing his coat, and then rolling up his white formal tucked in shirt's sleeved. All while maintaining an eye contact with her.

Hot! Her conscience screamed making her face go more red.

And as if he understood, put the cloths on the back seat and moved towards Isha.

They were close. So close.

And he was getting closer.

Her reflexes actioned making her close her eyes automatically, as her head had already been turned towards him earlier.

He slowly whispered to her.

"Let's go home."

~•~•~•~•~•~

HAPPY RAKHI TO YOU ALL!
MAY GOD HELP YOU MAKE SO MUCH MONEY THIS RAKHI❤️😀

Gulab jamun or Rasmalai?