26. Heated talks

"I DO NOT WANT TO MARRY A HOBO LIKE YOU AND THAT'S FINAL." Nishad screamed on Adaa, making her furious. So furious that she slapped him.

Yes, she slapped him.

A few hours ago-

"Guys, you should have your food now." Payal said in her normal motherly tone to the four individuals lost in their mind's havocs.

"No maa. Not Hungry yet. Can we all please talk something in personal?" Vedant asked his mother, giving her pleading eyes.

At first she looked at him in a teasing manner, but then understood the seriousness of the matter and left the four of them alone. After she went away, Nishad made his way towards a secluded room making the rest three follow him.

Apparently, before the beggining of the ceremony he discovered this room in this grand hall.

"What is this drama? Ha? Why the eff is she the one?" Nishad blasted on his elder brother giving mean eyes to Adaa. Who reciprocated them.

"I don't care whatever the reason is. I am not marrying her and that's final." He marked his words and looked away.

"Oh please! You are saying as if I am dying to marry you. It's a big disappointment for me too okay. But I am trying to cope with it na! Then what's wrong with you?" She screamed at him too.

While their respective elder siblings were trying some fail attempts to make them quite and to make peace between them.

"Guys. GUYS. SHUT UP." Isha started.
"You know this is not a game of kids right? Which will get solve by fighting and screaming." She continued and Vedant agreed to it.

"This is about your marriage. A decision which can change your whole life. It you both keep fighting like this, nothing is going to happen except the ruin. For all of us." She ended her words.

"And what is your age, ha? Paanch saal ke ho ya chaar? Aise kon ladta hai yarr." Vedant seconded Isha.

Both the youngsters stayed quite. And glared at each other.

"Ab ye socho ki karna kya hai. Cause ye to final hai ki hummese koi bhi ye rishta nahi chaahta." Isha vocaled.

"Gharwalo se bat kare?" Vedant suggested. Isha just shrugged.

"And what are we going to say to them? Mumma papa, hum na mile the pehle aur tab Bhai inke yaha ruka tha. Fir humne sath khana bhi khaya. Oh and not to forgot we were complete strangers and were hiding from Uncle Shiv." Nishad said in a highly sarcastic manner.

"Teri problem kya hai? Hum yaha kuch sochne ki koshish karrahe hai aur tu... Itni hi dekkat hai na agar mujhse toh bhag Jaa yaha se. Dono sukhi rahenge. Ya fir ek kam karti hu, main hi bhag jati hu." Adaa was so frustrated at this point.

"Idiots. Listen we-" And again, Vedant tried to negotiate but

"She is a literal hobo Bhai. Just look at her." Nishad said again. It was damn hard for him to cope with reality right now and hence he was acting like a jerk.

"ME? A HOBO? You freaking Bastard. I am the one who is going to break this betrothal off now." She was about to go from the room when

"As if I would have any problem. If anything main bhagwaan ka shukriyada hi karunga. Cause I DO NOT WANT TO MARRY A HOBO LIKE YOU." And that was it.

He unknowingly pulled the last string of hers and ended up recieving a tight slap on face by Adaa.

Back to present-

"I effing hate you Mr. Nishad Goyal."

"How dare you hit me?" He looked at her in disbelief while Isha and Vedant were standing there numb with their hands on their mouths.

"You know what, let's get married. It's going to be fun now. Just you and me for our whole life." Nishad said taking a step towards Adaa. He got closer to her but not too close. He might have anger issues but he was a gentleman and knew his limits.

"Get. Lost." Adaa said at last and left the room with Isha following her. She looked at Vedant who gave her a look of comfort telling her he's gonna handle Nishad and rest of the matter with his eyes.

When he turned towards Nishad, he found the room empty. Maybe he already slipped outside from the back door.

"Uff this kid. What am I going to do with him and his anger issues." He mumbled and made his way out too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
One of my fav chaps yet.
Haha, I am cruel and I know this.

But I love you all
So that's fine.
;)

~Love, Arya.