38. Caring siblings

As everyone was looking at Vasant questioningly, he was looking no where in perticular.

Payal then went near him, and patted his shoulder. This was her way, THIER way of providing moral support to each other without words.

"Whatever it is, just tell us whenever you feel like it." She told him.

"Yes Bhai. You should go and rest now. Isha is handling her. I am sure she will make her calm and bring back home before the picnic." Karan agreed with Payal.

The Goyal's had a farm house in Jaisalmer, a Rajasthani city near Bikaner. And after two days, everyone's holidays will come to an end. So they wants to make fun memories before that.

Vasant was just looking at them all. They all were clueless about the whole matter yet supporting him till infinity. How did he got that lucky to have such a family.

However, right now the first thing he need to do is talk to Shiv Malhotra.

He needed to talk about what to do next. And how to tell Adaa about it all. That is, if Isha don't tell her all this today. Also, how would she react to it all?

Every new question in his mind was clouding his head with a headache.

So he did the most sensible thing he could at such a moment. He told his family he's going to take a nap and went to his room.

Nishad was raging with anger and Vedant was confused. Confused and hurt. He didn't knew Adaa had such beliefs about his dad. And he needed to clear then first. And wanted to know what she thinks is the purpose behind the marriage.

"Listen Nishad. Listen carefully to me." Vedant stated and drived his younger brother's whole concerntration on himself.

"We don't know what has been told to her, or Isha. What we knows is only our side of the story. Even we weren't told whom we were marrying till we saw them on the engagement day. What do you expect? As complex it was for us, it must be for them too." He said trying to make Nishad realise.

"Yes Nishu beta. You see how young she is. Is it even the age to get married? She is barely 23. You are the adult in this relationship na. So behave like one." Naina Chachi said so too.

"She is your wife Nishad. Understand her and help her thru this phase. Fighting and getting angry wouldn't take you anywhere. Rest you are capable to think." Payal said and made her way towards her room.

And everyone else followed to their respective rooms leaving Nishad alone in his thoughts.

What had you done to me Adaa. Never once did such words about my father affected me. But today, when you said them.

I don't know why but they sounded more harsher than they intend to.

I need to know what reason you were talking about.

And hence, he made his way out.

~~~

"Adaa. You need to realise how big blunder you had done." Isha was standing here, with Adaa who looked like she would cry any moment.

As Isha made her way out of the house, Adaa had already started driving. So without wasting any time she too got in her car and drived while following Adaa.

When she finally came to a stop, she noticed it was the same bridge they used to come as kids.

When their mother passed away, they discovered this abandoned pretty bridge near an aquarium one day.

"You see. This is our place. No one will know about it. Haina?" A crying teenager Adaa asked her di innocently.

"Sure buddy. It's our place. Promise." Isha consoled her lil sister.

They tied the pinky in pinky promise and hugged each other.

That was a day they had came here, and then today was another day they had came here.

Same situation, different reasons.

Oh Adaa!

~•~•~•~•~•~

My baby Adaa. I feel like she will break after listening the truth.
However, you will know it soon.

Okay,
Chocolate or Vanilla?
:)