What's her name ?

—   —

— —

Lunch time arrived quite sooner than I expected so I decided to look for that one girl while walking to the cafeteria, I don't know if I'll see her in more classes knowing that I only have philosophy on Monday.
I kept moving through the hallways greeting people here and there because I had quite a good reputation with the students too. I arrived to this school last year following my parents decision, at first I hated how elitist this was but I got used to it and it ain't that bad, in fact I adopted the rhythm and made friends, I slowly became popular because of my humour of course but maybe also because my dad humiliated me in front of half the school on the first day, but I turned that situation to my advantage with my undeniable talent.
I was handshaking some guy when I saw her closing her locker and walking away, I left the guy and ran to her before losing her.

Ayo, excuse me I didn't catch your name earlier ? I said stopping her with a hand on her shoulder.

She turned right around and glanced at my hand which I took as a sign to remove to not make her feel uncomfortable.

I know that, I've avoided telling you on purpose.. she said shrugging with a cute grin. I see miss wanna play hard to get, I thought and smirked at my own thought.

Well I hope I—

MORALES ! I heard a voice shouting my name and I closed my eyes at the horrible sound of the voice of mister Jonah. He was for sure the only human being who'd leave his office just to scream at me.

Shoot ! I whispered.

Good luck with that, the girl said in an amusing tone and she went away.

Morales I'm talking to you ! I heard his voice closer and pinched my nose with two fingers knowing he was now probably just behind me. I sighed and turned around.

Who's Morales ? I said and mentally slapped myself for that stupid answer.

What- hey wait !

I didn't let him the time to think and started a fast run to the cafeteria dodging any obstacles. That man gotta be racist or holding a grudge against me because he's always on my back for the tiniest acts I do. He once tried to give me detention because I was playing with my pen. You know those pen that have like a click.

I finally arrived at the cafeteria and directly went to my true friend's table immediately sitting down.

Bro was chased by Jonah again I can tell. Ganke laughed and I glared at him.

It's not even funny dude's got a serious problem with me !

Just eat you'll feel better, Margo chuckled and put some pastas in my mouth. So how was y'all first period ? Miles aside knowing you arrived late

Again ? Ganke dared to comment.

What do you mean again ? It's all your fault you didn't wake me up because you wanted to wear my shoes, I hit him underneath the table with my feet.

Ouch ! It was just for today, I needed to know if my red beanie would fit with your Jordans !

As usually I was the most active student in my class today ! Pavitr proudly said making me clap with pride. Greatest student on this table is definitely him.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys, I was in sports with miss Drew and guess what

You saw her running ? Gayatri suggested.

No, even more shocking.

Betu, legends says no PE teachers were ever seen doing sport. Pavitr solemnly added and he's damn right.

Just say it already, I sighed because this girl could get us going until next year

She's pregnant !! She announced excitedly getting a loud gasp from Gayatri. And it looks like 6 to 8 months pregnant ! She added clapping her hands.

Good for her but seeing her running would actually be more shocking, I shrugged laying my back on the chair.

Y'all are a terrible audience, Margo said shaking her head in disappointment.

Speaking of audience I just saw the new trailer for the Barbie movie and I think Margot Robbie was the perfect blonde to play it which reminds me of the girl I met yesterday she was-

Who ? Gayatri interrupted her boyfriend.

Ooo shona I love it when you're jealous but don't worry, I just met a new lost student yesterday and I did my job as the future president of the student council, I guided her into the right path. He said and what he said suddenly start to interest me. Was he possibly talking of her ?

I bet he started talking nonsense to her, poor girl. Ganke added laughing.

Wait does this girl have like blue eyes, a piercing on her left eyebrow and short hair ? I asked lifting my body up from my chair then tilting towards him.

That's totally her ! How did you guessed ? You're always sooo good at this type of game Miles-

Yea anyways, you know what's her name ?

I didn't ask her...

Why, you interested Miles ? Ganke mocked and I could feel Margo's eyes on me. I cleared my throat and properly answered.

Nah she looked kind of alone and.. she seemed nice so I figured we could be friends, maybe ? I said, more like asked to myself while watching my hands.

I guess she's really beautiful if she got you like that, Margo scoffed turning her attention back to her plate.

Like what ? I'm totally normal !

Sure, Ganke answered