Wanna come with me ?

Hey Miles, hum... is now a bad time...?

Margo ?

I wanted to talk to you, but I heard you yelling on the phone... she said. Not tryna bother you or something...

Oh, it's nothing.. I lied looking down. Nothing is a big word though, it's just nothing I thought I should tell her right now, it was a matter between me and Gwen. I heard small steps coming closer to me and I didn't mind as she came to sit next to me. I don't really know what to say to her, because of my current mood but also because I haven't talked to her for... like weeks. We just stayed silent for a minute before I turned on my phone to see the time, I probably should get going to meet Gwen but I feel kinda down. I don't even know if it's worth going anymore, but we gotta explain each other...

Do you want to be alone ? She murmured as I could feel her gaze on me. Honestly I didn't know and I didn't really care.

Nah it's alright you can stay... you wanted something ? I asked turning my phone in my fingers. She sat straight clearing her throat as she spoke.

I... I came to apologise. She said and I swiftly turned my head at her confused. She let out an awkward chuckle and it was now her time to avoid my gaze.

Why ?

For last time of course, she scoffed, I may have gone too far indeed, and I was a toxic friend to you. I took your words in, and I want to apologise. You were right, I am your friend so I should just be supportive even if... she took a breath closing her eyes. I should put my feelings aside this time, you love her after all. She said with a sad smile. My lips parted as I looked at her.

Margo... I gave her a smile. I knew you would understand. I said while she nodded

Well I still felt betrayed, she clarified. But I eventually came to convince myself and accept it isn't a treason in fact but you understand that I'm hurt ? She begged looking at me and I nodded squeezing my lips. I still understand that her feelings were hurt at this moment.

I'm sorry for not reciprocating your feelings cause you're an amazing girl, I genuinely told her, I'll be here when you find someone. I promised her as she chuckled. We stayed in another silence, more comfortable this time but I cleared my throat remembering something. Hem, to be honest I don't think you owed me apologies for this one. I think Gwen-

Yea I know, I have to apologise to her, I will. She answered cutting me off. I... said something horrible to her, I regret it. She quietly added. I looked at her perplexed, thinking about the whole situation. She's lucky to have you. She said with a sincere smile that I returned. I felt really lucky to have her so I hope she feels the same. No, I know she does.

I was going to see her, you wanna come with me ? I offered and she looked up surprised.

Really ? That would be a good occasion, but aren't you meeting for a date or something ?

Yeah kinda but... it's good. I shrugged. We should go ! I said quickly standing up waiting for her to do so. She chuckled and followed my move as we started walking to the destination, talking along the way, just catching up after a long time.

Hope u enjoyed